disconnecting from teamspeak

The problem is that I get disconnected from teamspeak quite often. It usually reconnects right after but it's annoying when it doesn't so I'd like to see if anybody has an idea what could be wrong.

It does it at random times but now I finally noticed that ET lagometer playing in NQ1 had a large spike when TS disconnected/reconnected.

I'm using windows 10, cable internet, everything else, including TV seem to have no effect when this problem occurs.

I reinstalled it a few weeks ago but the problem didn't disappear.

I won't bother reinstalling windows either yet. I will wait for the release of windows 10 first.

It isn't that important to fix it. Just wondering if somebody knows what's going on.

• Like 1

If you got wireless lan on your pc/laptop, make sure to disable it. Maybe your pc can't decide which one to use. I had that problem with my old pc some years ago. Sounds kinda stupid, but it might help you. 

And to me it seems like your pc has some problems with its connection, if your lagometer on ET is having a party at the exact same time you disconnect from TS.

I was struggling with the same problem for a year or longer. Even format didn't solve it, it just randomly vanished - been fine for half a year already.

If you got wireless lan on your pc/laptop, make sure to disable it. Maybe your pc can't decide which one to use. I had that problem with my old pc some years ago. Sounds kinda stupid, but it might help you. 

And to me it seems like your pc has some problems with its connection, if your lagometer on ET is having a party at the exact same time you disconnect from TS.

Can't say a party, just a short high spike.

Sounds like unstable net with connection interruption, don't think anything else would be related by that, have u considered joining some other IP's to see if the effect is same.

How often does that occur and if its the same, when your lagometer is showing high ping, then its pretty sure your connection fault.

Looks like problem solved.

How I fixed it you ask me? No idea, I did nothing.

It was mostly your ISP fault to be honest, i doubt it was any of your side problem since u haven't done anything and they provided at that particular moment rubbish connection (shocks), since apparently nowadays majority of net providers are so darn bad.

It was mostly your ISP fault to be honest, i doubt it was any of your side problem since u haven't done anything and they provided at that particular moment rubbish connection (shocks), since apparently nowadays majority of net providers are so darn bad.

Funny part is that we live pretty damn close and use the same provider, same network package - everything's the same. I had it for over a year, then it suddenly disappeared. Now Boss had it, it worked out on it's own once again.