• Leader

like an angel pissing on your tongue?

I searched for "peanutcheese" and found a site showing direct translation of Dutch phrases into English, which the author thought should not be directly translated.  Some of them were similar to English phrases I hear in the USA and others just seemed odd.  

Reallity didn't "bat an eye" at my insertion of this Dutch phrase into the topic.  :)  This is not "1st of April, Frog in your butt".  

• Like 3

And I thought liquorice was some finnish fetish cause finland is the only country I have visited where I have to look carefully when buying candy that I don't get something with that thing in it :D It's just everywhere over there..

But don't get me wrong, some liquorice products are quite nice. One of my favourite sweets contain liquorice  - sukulaku.

http://www.upload.ee/image/4709113/nanopruul.jpg

Panzerfaust beer anybody? :D

Edited by TheRealBoss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I searched for "peanutcheese" and found a site showing direct translation of Dutch phrases into English, which the author thought should not be directly translated.  Some of them were similar to English phrases I hear in the USA and others just seemed odd.  

Reallity didn't "bat an eye" at my insertion of this Dutch phrase into the topic.   :)  This is not "1st of April, Frog in your butt".  

Lol, superb statement, that.

I forgot about this post...but lets try to get this going again... ???   ...rum filled candies sounds good. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you guarantee that what you ship will be like an angel pissing on your tongue?

I dunno about an Angel, but I can send you some Budweiser. Its kinda like having a homeless man piss on your tongue.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...