audrey

My suggestion would be removing map 2 tanks from jay2 map rotation.

Have been talking with other members/regulars and only a few actually like it.

Rest of the people tend to disconnect when they see it's coming on.
I don't know if it's easy to remove it, but would appreciate it since it's causing people to leave server.

• Like 5

Hi Audrey,

That must not be a lot of work to remove the map maybe 10 min :D

I hope it will be removed fast because its not good when people leave because of this map.

Greetz

Saint

• Like 1

This inconvenient was present too in the past in Silent Mod servers at least Silent/HC players leave or disconnect to be back after map`ends i didnt saw a tpic about this same map so seems than nobody create one on the part of Siilent mod....

the reasons than everybody/mostly/few players disconnect from server at that time and map can be several...

new players/some regulars can found map difficult or confuse or bored,etc,etc

im agree with remove it if is possible .......

• Like 1

Ooooh daam, i like that map a lot :/ but if majority want that to be changed, maybe we then should change that.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

It would be somewat decent if it wasnt for those annoying sounds every god damn minute spamming and shouting from plane and rest of stuffs, making it so annoying to play or even focus on actual game.

• Like 1

hi,

With who did u speak about it Audrey? 

I think not me and LuckY with Rantala neither it seems ...

So i will suggest to remove Railgun and baserace too... Would be nice to have some feedback from members about those maps to be "maybe" removed

Railgun, Laggy map... And Baserace, many people don't like it neither... 

But it is ok ... the majority will decide anyway so...

• Like 1

Spoke to whomever was there while that map was on. Last time there were Panther, JohnonTV, maybe osef i dont really remember, and most of our regulars. Some who actually do like map, think it would be better to remove it and keep players playing instead.

Ofcourse I didn't ask just about everyone, but that's what this topic is here for. To suggest and hear other peoples opinions.

• Like 2

From my part id like the map id like all maps without exeptions my point of view is from regulars and newbie's players this why i support audrey when i talk with she on server and here. so as barb said the suggestion will be accepted for the number of votes for it but we all need be agree in than regulars need vote too!. we only(=F|A=members) cant take the decisions based on only admin votes...

Id like see more regulars coming and do suggestions about this type of deals (maps change,news map,etc) but some of they dont want or just dont have enough time to come here and post it here...

Silent mod,NQ Id like know if this issue is still happening on silent #1/HC but at last time it was still....Uknown the type of situation than this have on noquarter mod servers if is popular if not. id like know if somebody than plays regularly(everyday) on that mods can let me know over here or pm'me

• Like 1

1st You didnt talk with the admins That play there for manu years.like me,rant,barb,leather,pharao,buckw etc...

And i agee with panther we have regs with more than 500 k xp for sure they have a Word to Say about it....

On jay2 we have some problematic maps and 2 tanks is not one of them.

• Like 2

This is a simple suggestion guys, not a flame war so please stay polite and respect each others opinions :)

• Like 2

I like the map but I would not miss it if it got removed to keep regulars happy and active

Audrey I understand where you coming from because I always hated uje 00 ,Minas ,baserace but now there my favourite maps and they get a hard time all the time.Voting system should be added to this topic to see how people really feel

By the way Teuthonia final is awesome map like a better version of gold rush.

• Like 1

Yes keep suggestions coming, everyone hate and love differents maps, we try to take maps what can make everone happy, and that mean that there can be maps what someone love and someone hate, but when you do suggestion topics like this we can know what you think about some maps :)

• Like 2

I like the map but I would not miss it if it got removed to keep regulars happy and active

Audrey I understand where you coming from because I always hated uje 00 ,Minas ,baserace but now there my favourite maps and they get a hard time all the time.Voting system should be added to this topic to see how people really feel

By the way Teuthonia final is awesome map like a better version of gold rush.

Hey Plat, thanks for posting here!

It's not where I come from though, I can play any maps it's not that big of a deal for me, just saddens me when I see people disconnecting because it says what map is next, and it's 2tanks. Just something I picked up since this map was added to rotation.

I planned to suggest it a while ago, back when I first noticed it was driving people away, but decided to not act on it right away and see how people will react to it more they play it.

It's just that a lot of people don't play it enough to actually like it or get used to it, most of the time they just disconnect :)

Thanks for your opinion, we could use some more!

• Like 2

This is a simple suggestion guys, not a flame war so please stay polite and respect each others opinions :)

where did some one  disrespect  here?

ppl just gave they're opinions,like i did...

i dont see any problems with 2tanks and i said in what maps we really have problems with..

we have maps that we play for 2 years on jay2...2tank was posted a few months ago.

ppl are getting sick of many maps but i never saw ppl complain about this one...

rail gun winter is a fps drop map every one complain on the server but no one do nothing about .....

• Like 1