Someone stealing my rate on a polish server

=Plat00n=
Go to solution Solved by =Plat00n=,

Guys like a bit help what to do with this issue.I play with three different names and they all got 20-21 rate but one of them is getting used by someone who changed the colours and playing on polish server with it.I have used the padlock on et trackbase to lock it for now.

Thanks plat00n

First right thing to do, which you already did, is locking it on Trackbase. I always do that too to make sure nobody is stealing my name. 

Second thing you maybe could do:

Ask for the admin of the polish server, tell him that he should get your information (GUID, IP-Adress etc.) and let him check it everytime there is a guy with your name on it. Looking at the XP will be the easiest way for the admin anyway. That's what i would do to be honest. 

Maybe there's some other way to make sure that nobody is playing with your name, but I for sure don't know another one. :)

• Like 3

Found out who messing about with names cc.medic** on there server naming bots with other peoples names also seen cTrl Hannibal and fa Stewark* as one of there Bots as well.

This is not a good way to get me to try there server please padlock you names guys looks like there calling the bots real peoples names

Edited by =Plat00n=
  • Like 2

You can also use et addon from trackbase for locking your name. I think if you post to an admin possibly you achieve nothing. Better idea is to reserve your name. But anyway I wonder why they do that? I am from Poland but I hearing this for the first time. Usually on polish servers there use typical/random names or names of the stuf. I must check it? What is the server name? Btw many names are in use by many users also. I have the same situation, there is a guy who called "Piotr" as me but I have already reserve ma name so I have no longer issues.

• Like 1

You can also use et addon from trackbase for locking your name. I think if you post to an admin possibly you achieve nothing. Better idea is to reserve your name.

He did that already mate. :)

And why not ask a admin? We had a situation once on our server. Somebody stole the name from another one. We do not don't give two sh**s about it. And i think every admin cares about the utter satisfaction of the people on his own server. Besides it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

• Like 2

I must check it? What is the server name

These are the people who names they uses for the bot names what  i have seen there might be more

http://et.trackbase.net/player/4551332/

http://et.trackbase.net/player/4329378/

http://et.trackbase.net/player/4219416/

Also posted on et trackbase forums to try and get issue sorted because the name was reserved and they changed it to there own colours and i can not set it back to my colours is there any et trackbase admins in f|a to change it for me 

Thanks Plat00n

Edited by Ann!b@l
server address removed
  • Like 1

If your nickname is locked so session should be closed too. Ratting shouldn't be counted.  Anyway here it is adress of clan (---link removed---) and facebook profile (---link removed---) which supposed to care about server you talking about.

Edited by Ann!b@l
website and FB links removed
  • Like 1

U have the ET lock option, for the rest, add specific color tags, always worked for me as noobs are too lazy to figure out exact color codes for your nick.

• Like 3

Audrey stole my heart.

It's one thing to spam my inbox but it's other to spam other peoples topics.

For the last time, dude, please stop spamming and harassing.

• Like 2

It's one thing to spam my inbox but it's other to spam other peoples topics.

For the last time, dude, please stop spamming and harassing.

I posted an only one message in this topic, It just can't be called "spam".

In private you agree I was not harassing you, why changing your mind. 

I think we should not discuss it in this topic or it will be called spam.

Guys like a bit help what to do with this issue.I play with three different names and they all got 20-21 rate but one of them is getting used by someone who changed the colours and playing on polish server with it.I have used the padlock on et trackbase to lock it for now.

Thanks plat00n

No one stole your name.

Many people can play under a same name but none of them do intend to steal another player's name, simply people watch the same movies, read the same books, watch the same anims, read the same mangas, eat the same vegetables ect

I'm sure I will find a load of persons playing under the name "hisoka"(manga/anime), but I can't consider they are stealing my name, it's not really my property, especially if they are not even using the same colors to impersonate me.

Rate website don't use the GUID but the name itself, and a same name won't be considered the same if used colors are not also the same.

Edited by hisoka

I will add, without the goal to offend you, that your reaction is quite childish.

If he tend to play for the rating he isn't acting childish at all. ;)

• Like 1

I will add, without the goal to offend you, that your reaction is quite childish.

Since when asking a simple question is considered being a childish? He asked for an advice, to those who have a bit more expiriences with these kind of stuffs, since he likes to play for rating, i don't see any problem at asking this here.

Edited by Aniky
  • Like 1

You know why this question is childdish. I won't argue.

And again if you think someone stole his name then call the cyber-police.

It's not. Dito. You're only causing trouble in here

• Like 4