ET Server Jaymod 1 Recruiting

von Rantala

Been playing on jay1, and its still the best :cheers

what if someone had 40k+ xp but don't have any pic of it to apply ?

if you was raising your xp to apply we ofcourse accept old xp pictures to show that you have played in our servers and there no need to be 40k xp then.

• Like 1

That's okay if server location \ is changed or like that but what if someone had 40k+ xp but don't have any pic of it to apply ?

In this case admins will know him i think.

And 40K take 1 month :)

Patience is the first quality to be admin ;)

• Like 3

Just going to quickly answer a few question;

No, there is not a new IP. It's the same one as always. It was simply a hardware upgrade.

There may be backups, but don't hold out much hope for it. It's basically a shot in the dark at the moment.

There is no way to return XP to players. Applicants, or players looking to apply, are free from the 40k XP restriction for a limited time. Obviously we're not completely removing this rule, and your application will rely more heavily on other member's votes for the time being.

• Like 6

I think you should warn users before you done it cuz everybady would have a chance to take picture of xp. BTW is jaymod has command to set any value for xp?

I think you should warn users before you done it cuz everybady would have a chance to take picture of xp. BTW is jaymod has command to set any value for xp?

There is no such thing as setting any value for xp. You cannot predict the hardware malfunction. As it happened it was fixed in the most harmless ways for players. Regards.

• Like 2

There is no such thing as setting any value for xp. You cannot predict the hardware malfunction. As it happened it was fixed in the most harmless ways for players. Regards.

Seems to bear with it. :(

It's fun to see everyone's xp at a less-than-ridiculous amount!  I am enjoying the leveling-up process anew.  To any frustrated by the wipe, bear with it and get some replay value out of leveling up! :)

• Like 1

• Leader

... It was simply a hardware upgrade.

Some players are saying that their ping is higher, while other players say that they have less lag. :)

• Like 2

Some players are saying that their ping is higher, while other players say that they have less lag. :)

i don't know if i'm right to post here or not but 

i'm also getting laggs and i ran winmtr report and it showed 5% packet loss only and everything was fine. ( pings were 301 to 350 and going upto 700+).

Edited by Lowskillguy

It's fun to see everyone's xp at a less-than-ridiculous amount!  I am enjoying the leveling-up process anew.  To any frustrated by the wipe, bear with it and get some replay value out of leveling up! :)

Yeap You are right but from other side I was almost near 500 000 XP and I  have planed to gain golden XP award.

Anyway it seems you have to bear still with me on my beloved jay-1. :lol:

• Like 2