Diablo 3 RoS

LordTerror

Has that game become any less boring than it was at beginning, is it actually worth putting some time into it again and not shoot lazers allover the place and wipe everything out before any monster even gets close to u? :D

Now you can go infinitly more difficult with greater rifts, each level makes the monster more strong. so yes worth putting some time in :D

• Like 1

Now you can go infinitly more difficult with greater rifts, each level makes the monster more strong. so yes worth putting some time in :D

Hum sounds curious in particular way of trying it out, will probably dig some dust off my battlenet account and try it out in the next days.

• Like 3

Hum sounds curious in particular way of trying it out, will probably dig some dust off my battlenet account and try it out in the next days.

Haha, a lot has changed on here since the first time D3 came out. :D

Haha, a lot has changed on here since the first time D3 came out. :D

Hopefully on the best, considering i spend 80e in total for game and expansion and probably didn't last over two weeks before i got utterly bored of it and pushed it into dark corner and never played it again :D

Hopefully on the best, considering i spend 80e in total for game and expansion and probably didn't last over two weeks before i got utterly bored of it and pushed it into dark corner and never played it again :D

it prolly improved a thousandfold ;)