blackknight8653

After gaining an inspiration from -=Medic=-'s Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner and days of programming, RestoreET is finally released. You can find -=Medic=- Version here: Link

You can see -=Medic=-'s forum topic on Enemy Territory Auto pk3 cleaner through this link: Link

RestoreET is a small application, a compliment of ETManager, which restores ET to its Factory State. It deletes all user files (profiles, etkey, etc) and unused files (.tmp, .pid, custom menu pk3 files, custom sound packs, custom skin packs, etc).

As of Version 1.0.0.0, RestoreET supports jaymod 2.2.0, noquarter 1.2.3 and silent 0.8.2. More mods and versions will be supported soon. If you have any feature requests, please contact me (blackknight8653). Thank you.

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION. This is due to the fact that the application compares files with an online official file list to detect which files are necessary like map files, mod files, etc hence, preventing them from being deleted.

I admit that the online official file list is not perfect. If you find any files that are deleted by mistake, please notify me (blackknight8653) and I will reply as soon as possible. The online official file list is continuously updated so please notify me if any files needs to be whitelisted. Thank you.

All backups are stored in your computers Documents Folder and the folder name "ETManagerBackup".

You can also use other programs which I have created such as ETManager (Note it is "ETManager" NOT "ET Manager")

You can find the installation instructions for RestoreET in the zip file in a text file named "INSTALL".
You can find the changelog for RestoreET in the zip file in a text file named "Changelog".
You can find the credits for RestoreET in the zip file in a text file named "Credits".

It is important to read the disclaimer as well which is located in the zip file in a text file named "Disclaimer".

If you have any feature request or feel that a file is being deleted by mistake, please contact me (blackknight8653) to add the file to the official file list to whitelist the file. I may add a local whitelist file in the future where users can add their own files that they do not wish to delete to the list.

USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Download Link:

RestoreET Version 1.0.0.0.zip

Mega: Link

Note: You need Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 installed.

Required Files:

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Official Download: Web Installer Offline Installer

Installation Instructions:

1) Download the zip file and extract it.

2) Copy the RestoreET.exe file in this folder to your ET Directory.
eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Enemy Territory\

3) Launch RestoreET.exe

4) Follow the instructions in RestoreET.exe

Sorry as I am not sure how to embed YouTube videos as I keep trying to paste the code even in BBC code mode but it did not work I will just post the link here: Link (RestoreET Version 1.0.0.0 Test Video).

Thank you. Please leave feedback so I can improve this product. Appreciate it. :)

ETManager and RestoreET is created by me (blackknight8653). You can follow me on Twitter: @blackknight8653

Edited by blackknight8653
  • Like 1