War Thunder Monthly WT Killer of the month Award April 2015

DJ aka GDR DJ

Rules:

-Any tier is allowed.
-When the scores are tied the player in the highest tier wins.
-Only other plane kills count, no ground forces.
-Screenshots must show the final scoreboard at the end of the map with kills and deaths shown.
-Screenshots must be readable, i.e. not too dark or too small.
-In case of a KDR tie the winner with the most kills takes victory. (ex. 10-2 wins over 5-1 but 5-0 wins over 6-2)
-Please do not post your submission if someone already posted a screenshot with a higher KDR than you.

This topic gets automatically locked on 01. May (12.00 am CET) and is reserved for contest submissions. Everything else is considered spam and will be removed without comment.

Good luck!

Please, read rules, thanks Co-Leader DJ

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ

Hi all! Not my record ^^ Some guy called me as monster in this match :D :D Lucky for me.I usually get screenshot of the score table (show itself when you're press the tab).I did a lot of ss for this :D Sorry for the grammar mistakes by the way

pRJrEwn.jpg

Others

http://i.imgur.com/sVJO88c.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rsxr2uU.jpg

Nice amount of kills :)

KDR   Kill death ratio works like this:

0 Death and 10 kills is a kdr of 10.

1 Death and 10 Kills is a kdr of 10 also

2 Death and 10 kills is a kdr 0f 5.  etc etc.

Your first pic is a kdr of 4.  An example is if I got 4 kills and 0 deaths I would win since you had a death.

Hope that I explained that well enough.

Also since the second pic is from last month it would be better in the general discussion section..Don't wanna confuse anyone.

• Like 1

Nice amount of kills :)

KDR   Kill death ratio works like this:

0 Death and 10 kills is a kdr of 10.

1 Death and 10 Kills is a kdr of 10 also

2 Death and 10 kills is a kdr 0f 5.  etc etc.

Your first pic is a kdr of 4.  An example is if I got 4 kills and 0 deaths I would win since you had a death.

Hope that I explained that well enough.

Also since the second pic is from last month it would be better in the general discussion section..Don't wanna confuse anyone.

So my kill count was nothing to this calculation form.I have to do better than that immediately.Thanks for informations and it's smart

• Like 1

Not sure because  your kdr at the moment  is 4 and mine is 5.  Will get someone to explain better than I can or correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure because  your kdr at the moment  is 4 and mine is 5.  Will get someone to explain better than I can or correct me if I'm wrong.

I definitely understood that what you're trying to tell me.Dj aka didn't mention it like this ^^ I'll do better than yours 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...