• Saturday 25. April
    • Sunday 26. April
    • Friday 1. May
    • Saturday 2. May
    • Sunday 3. May

Sunday

Which one? :P

for my any sunday is ok! :D

well maybe il get on a bit to see what is the deal ..... 

Is etpro we dont bite :P
  • Like 1

A5Xudsb.gif

Maybe we shouldn't... I have too many of these it could go on for days..

ON TOPIC: Yea Scrim night.. what mule said.

Edited by Zelly
  • Like 4

Tho i wonder, what do u consider under the "etpro game day/night", a casual gathering of players on the server and then just playing normal stop watch, or u tend to go a step forward and actually make 6on6 teams based on who's available at that time and then playing some kind of "tournament" out of it?

get as many people in the etpro server and have fun, its gonna be hard to make people wait for a match to play if they have to wait a whole round.

Prefer some small groups competiting to each others than a big Jay1 alike chaos messing around... I think everyone can wait for their turn.. or? Or did I misunderstand the whole thing here?

get as many people in the etpro server and have fun, its gonna be hard to make people wait for a match to play if they have to wait a whole round.

More teams with multiple servers playing in some kind of tournament tree, resulting without any team waiting, apart of the next bracket that is.

More teams with multiple servers playing in some kind of tournament tree, resulting without any team waiting, apart of the next bracket that is.

we already have a cup a few weeks ago advertise here, made by  deathbringer 

and im not willing to make one, since its too much work, and i cant do it atm, i just want to get people on etpro server and have fun in the server and in ts

Prefer some small groups competiting to each others than a big Jay1 alike chaos messing around... I think everyone can wait for their turn.. or? Or did I misunderstand the whole thing here?

not many people play etpro..