26 members have voted

1. 1. Etpro Game Night vote

• Friday 24. April
    • Saturday 25. April
    • Sunday 26. April
    • Friday 1. May
    • Saturday 2. May
    • Sunday 3. May

Anyone interested in having a game night of etpro?

just a random question and feel free to tell your thoughts..

Edited by von Rantala
pool taken out, pool will added later back with new dates, Pool added back with new dates
  • Like 6

niahahaha month fixed as per mulachula request :P

Gracias...

but sadly i failed at days too :(

Im just dumb.. YEAH :(

Friday 3th of april

Saturday 4th of april

Sunday 5th of april

Friday 10th of april

Satuday 11th of april

But as people know and are voting sunday 8th of april (which will be sunday 5th according the a correct calendar) is winning so far.. :)

BTW: if people vote for other day, tell us and we will see.. 

DANKE!

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

voted everything from the second week, have exams between the 6th and 17th but after the 10th I should have more than enough time anyways 

• Like 1

I think you should give at least 3 weeks notice, if you want people to arrange time to play and get some old faces,

otherwise you will mainly get the same regulars who can play now anyways.

• Like 3

Well, thats a real better deal, 3 weeks notice.. 

at least we are seen that people are interested in having a etpro gamenight for fun..

If people dont have issue, let see if how it goes for now on and give time for at least a couple of more day to see if people are willing to play in 2 or 3 weeks..

Anyone interested in having a game night of etpro?

just a random question and feel free to tell your thoughts..

Hey did you ask permit to start plan gameday from Leaders before starting topic? if not then for nextime start contact us, secondly when you put days in pool let some of gameday host know that we dont choose same days in COD or ET or CS gamedays (or if they already taken), best way to do it is to start Contact us topic first and send your topic in there first and ask "if this okey, can i post it in site and is all days free" :) and someone from Co-leaders will contact you and let you know if its okey or if you need to change days etc.

This was only mean to help in future plans, you all are free to plans event like this, but just ask first if its okey and if days free so we not book two even in same day :)

• Like 1

asked rambo in ts, but not about days, therefore close topic and we shall create a better one with date an a proper permissions ..

sorry for the trouble atm.

at least it show there are players interested in a game night of etpro

and also thanks for the input von! appreciate your knowledge for future ideas!

• Like 1

asked rambo in ts, but not about days, therefore close topic and we shall create a better one with date an a proper permissions ..

sorry for the trouble atm.

at least it show there are players interested in a game night of etpro

and also thanks for the input von! appreciate your knowledge for future ideas!

No need close mate, we can keep this open and let ppls vote, there was days what was already taken from COD http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/70434-cod-4-fa-gaming-weekend-cod4-1-hc-server-abnerdog/and look like your pool have wrong dates, plus ET gameday is closing too, we will publish topic tomorrow, and after you see what date we choose there you can see what dates are open, if you still want to close topic to make new i can do it. Or you can add new dates in this topic and i can add them to Pool. So there is no harm at all mate, as i say you, everyone are free to plans events like this one, but when you ask what dates are open, we can avoid douple events. Let me know what you want do, and if you want my help with ETPro gameday im here to help.

So no problem at all mate, feel free to continue planning EtPro gameday! :)

• Like 2

Ok, lets give it a 3 week notice for people that are interested in playing.. so we have time to make a nice plan of a game night that can suit for almost everyone and see the amount of players that want to play it.

For me its only can be in a saturday or a sunday, since the time zone (i live in south america) its quite hard for me to be in a friday due to work time.

but regardless of that, if people want to make it in a friday, and are willing to help during this game night.. anyone can give hints and points about the best for this game night that can happen if people want it! :D

• Like 1