learning

WhiteFrank

hi everybody! 

i cant find and topic with complain topic so i will post this here

im playing on FA servers for a long time now and i have few different nicknames.. im not so popular with admins so they just love to mute-ing me all the time.. and today i was playing on fun1 when BuckWild (FA admin) come up and moving me to spectator more then 20 times, PM me to change my nickname (i did but because im muted new name wont appear on the screen) then he even kick me.. all because i have "FA" in my current nick (Not FA Member :/ ) and the reason why im creating this post is.. if some admins want to be assholes with there admin level high and to whatever they want they should at least know some basic rules how the game and name changing works.. and most funny thing is that this guy make me spec (i was on axis (only player)) when allies have 3 players.. so its priority to f***ing around with player instead of evening the teams?

and one more thing: if we all need to use english, then admins should using it too.. 

post-16902-0-96091400-1425986024_thumb.png

post-16902-0-02834000-1425986040_thumb.png

and now again from other admin.. i mean dafaq? do they even know the rules? and i have this nick for a while now and just today all of them want me to change it since im muted #noLogic

et6.png

Firstly there is section on forum where you can subbmit complaint about your issue. Secondly I don't know what you meen by evening the teams, shoull buckwild adds more competitive BOT or do what? It's wird but I don't believe you I know buckwild from jay-1 and I am sure he did it with the purpose. Maybe you change ingame nickname in strange way.

Edited by Piotr2

im kicked again .. i mean i have the same nick for about 14 days (since i formated my laptop) and today is the first time everyone want me to change my nick.. well they should at least give me chace to do that.. and no.. by evening i meant that there should be some players in every team not 3 vs 1 and when he make me spec it was 3:0.. #fairenough or something..

Speaking of learning, if you have any complaint against any of our admins you should learn where and how to file a complaint properly.

You should have learned something since your stay in our other servers, but apparently not. Remove that lil shit of nick you are using just to f*** around, specifically to our clan. Otherwise you will not be welcome in any of our servers. If you want to find problems, you will have them.

/locking this. Post in the correct section.

• Like 4