NQ1 Out of date

Symfony

So I've been playing on NQ1, and noticed (besides the immense lag and lack of reg)  you're only running 1.2.3, which is extremley outdated compared to 1.2.7 (supported) and 1.2.9, which is the one that most servers (like WF) use. This will cause the hit reg to increase. Also, I wanted to ask if not being able to push when you spawn is something that was meant to be set, because people often refuse to sprint out of spawn, or stand in one spot for an extended period of time after they spawn.

Sym

• Administrators

WF uses 1.2.3. We do have NQ 1.2.9 B6 server i.e. NQ #3 as well and in fact it has lower player then NQ #1.. We have more then 10 servers in ET and each runs on it's own settings. 

• Like 4

WF uses 1.2.3. We do have NQ 1.2.9 B6 server i.e. NQ #3 as well and in fact it has lower player then NQ #1.. We have more then 10 servers in ET and each runs on it's own settings. 

Sorry, didn't realise WF only used 1.2.3. Nonetheless, there's a huge reg problem with NQ1. I thought I would make a post about it just so that you knew. Also, I'm pretty sure that S1 and HC were getting DoSed earlier.