Wild storms, flooding, mudslides, and a winter storm on its way ):

Chameleon

There has been persistent raining here for a couple of days, add that to the fact the snow is still melting from the winter storm we just had, and it is wreaking havoc here in Eastern KY.

k6hGg8h.jpg  Rfjxnmi.jpg

Ta6ubUh.jpg  CYZbo3J.jpg

IKnXtb3.jpg

Most of these pics are from yesterday afternoon, or last night, from in and around the area where I live.  It has gotten much worse now and there have been tons of mudslides, houses flooded, city streets and so on.  I tried to take some pics tonight, but it was just to dark to get a good shot from around my house.  The even worse news is, this rain will turn to freezing ice soon, and then we go into another winter storm, which will only exacerbate the situation.

I said all that to say this, if you pray please do so for my little town, and for my family as well, the roads are flooded both ways from my house, so there is no getting out if it gets worse, only a climb on the mountainside.  Even if you don't pray, keep us and this town in your thoughts, as this is only going to get worse, at least that is the forecast/prediction.

I know I can count on my family here to do so..   :D

Shane A.K.A. =F|A=Chameleon Co-Leader

There has been persistent raining here for a couple of days, add that to the fact the snow is still melting from the winter storm we just had, and it is wreaking havoc here in Eastern KY.

k6hGg8h.jpg  Rfjxnmi.jpg

Ta6ubUh.jpg  CYZbo3J.jpg

IKnXtb3.jpg

Most of these pics are from yesterday afternoon, or last night, from in and around the area where I live.  It has gotten much worse now and there have been tons of mudslides, houses flooded, city streets and so on.  I tried to take some pics tonight, but it was just to dark to get a good shot from around my house.  The even worse news is, this rain will turn to freezing ice soon, and then we go into another winter storm, which will only exacerbate the situation.

I said all that to say this, if you pray please do so for my little town, and for my family as well, the roads are flooded both ways from my house, so there is no getting out if it gets worse, only a climb on the mountainside.  Even if you don't pray, keep us and this town in your thoughts, as this is only going to get worse, at least that is the forecast/prediction.

I know I can count on my family here to do so..   :D

Shane A.K.A. =F|A=Chameleon Co-Leader

Chameleon

I live in south Ohio in ironton we had about 12 inch of snow, and now they putting up the flood gates.