Grandma's Back :)

LilGrandma

I wanna say that Your lovely grandma is back home again after a couple of looooooooong days in the hospital,

i have bad news too say, because according too the doctors i have the 1st stage of Lung cancer.

it's not deadly nor will it slow me down at this point, but i will need too go too the Hospital once every 3/4 weeks for a clean-up/check-up,

They gave me some Medicine in hope they'll hit on and stabilize my situation.

Although i am not happy with the news, i will continue living on and playing on your lovely server, although i will Have too take a 5 min break every now and then ofcourse Haha.

Dear Regards,

Yours Only Lil'Grandma ^_^

Bummer.

Hopefully everything turns out okay. Fight strong and kick that Cancer's ass. Hoping that it won't be much longer before a good, stable cure comes along.

Thank you for those lovely words ^_^, but it is just at it beginnings phase so it's stil recoverable, though i'll have too watch out with how much i smoke a day, preferbly i stop, but yeah, try quiting smoking after smoking for 45 years >.<

Edited by LilGrandma
  • Like 1

Thank you for those lovely words ^_^, but it is just at it beginnings phase so it's stil recoverable, though i'll have too watch out with how much i smoke a day, preferbly i stop, but yeah, try quiting smoking after smoking for 45 years >.<

Electronic cigarettes are an excellent alternative...

I stopped smoking 2 years ago thanks to it. (after 20 years of smoking)

Just have to be well advised on which device, flavors and nicotin rate adapted for you.