toggle switch

GraveDigger

I once had a small utility that could be run and you wuold be able to toggle between the game and windows using alt + tab. Does anyone know where i can get it again?

You probably meant on this: Enemy Territory Minimizer. It came in the FA installer along with ET itself and ET Starter Pro, so I'm using that version. I think this is the newer version of it: http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Enemy_Territory_Minimizer;21025

I tried almost all programs over minimizing the game, always got trouble especially since I installed windows7 and I hate do "alt+ enter" especially if you use high resolution ingame

the thing I wanted program that allow me to minimize those games : ET + COD4 + COD6 + BF2

and I find one called Minimizor and it's working perfectly with recent games

you can download it from here: Minimizor v1.8

my advise to you if you use windows7 is to mark option like on the next screenshot

for bind to minimize I used CTRL + F1 or you can select another and you can even use 3 Keys

minimizor.jpg

1- Run with windows start (good option and it used only 2MB of your ram)

2- Change screen resolutionon Minimizing (great option if your game resolution is set to 800x600 and your monitor is 1440x900) this option needed if you wanna run it under windows 7

• 3 months later...

I tried almost all programs over minimizing the game, always got trouble especially since I installed windows7 and I hate do "alt+ enter" especially if you use high resolution ingame

the thing I wanted program that allow me to minimize those games : ET + COD4 + COD6 + BF2

and I find one called Minimizor and it's working perfectly with recent games

you can download it from here: Minimizor v1.8

my advise to you if you use windows7 is to mark option like on the next screenshot

for bind to minimize I used CTRL + F1 or you can select another and you can even use 3 Keys

minimizor.jpg

1- Run with windows start (good option and it used only 2MB of your ram)

2- Change screen resolutionon Minimizing (great option if your game resolution is set to 800x600 and your monitor is 1440x900) this option needed if you wanna run it under windows 7

Grrrrr ! Downloaded minimizor, set my bind key to ctrl+F1, doesn't work in game, when i press control f1 there is a crouch. For alt Enter, it minimizes but it takes me out of the game and log me in again in new resolution (not full screen) and i cannot set back ! How can I remain inside game, playing and go out to windows (using win7)

Grrrrr ! Downloaded minimizor, set my bind key to ctrl+F1, doesn't work in game, when i press control f1 there is a crouch. For alt Enter, it minimizes but it takes me out of the game and log me in again in new resolution (not full screen) and i cannot set back ! How can I remain inside game, playing and go out to windows (using win7)

like on the screenshot (link fixed) check the box "Change screen resolution Minimizing" and it will work without trouble

if it don't work check the box under "Minimize Mode" and select ""Alternative Mode (minimize to taskbar)"

like on the screenshot (link fixed) check the box "Change screen resolution Minimizing" and it will work without trouble

if it don't work check the box under "Minimize Mode" and select ""Alternative Mode (minimize to taskbar)"

Thanks, ur a real Medic ! xD