My ride :)

Sisje

• 4 months later...

My ride :D ->

My ride

My brother's bike but he did not like to use it so I used it some summers. He sold it last summer. Seem's at no ride this summer :(

Masa_1964
  • Like 5

My ride :D ->

My brother's bike but he did not like to use it so I used it some summers. He sold it last summer. Seem's at no ride this summer :(

Masa_1964

Nice Bobcat behind that bike :P

Heheh yeah i was thinking too that he use that bobcat first, but after i read his post i realised that he mean that bike :P Remind me of that guy who drive through Finland with small steam shovel.

But nice bike mate!

• Like 1

Heheh yeah i was thinking too that he use that bobcat first, but after i read his post i realised that he mean that bike :P Remind me of that guy who drive through Finland with small steam shovel.

But nice bike mate!

Glad I'm not the only one seeing the bobcat first  :huh:  I wish I had some summerbike aswell !

• Like 1

I did like bobcat and those neat controlls, was fun to make snow piles for kids to do some small hills to use skies at backjard. Bike was way too fun cause it did realy wake up after 8000rpm and these roads are ment for those speeds :P

Masa_1964

• Like 2

Borrowed today this from my lady friend for a lap or two, she was not amused by the time she had to wait for me to come back :D

yzf-r125-yellow.jpg

It's Yamaha YZF-R125, sadly only 125cc, so the driving was kind of limited, but yet a good refreshment before the work in a sunny day.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...