Personality Test!(Jung&Brigg Myers)

Jobba

Took this awhile back... can't remember my old results, but here's what I got for now: INTJ

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
  • You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

INTJ

INTJ

Yep, INTJ here as well;

Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(33%)
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
  • Like 1

Yep, INTJ here as well;

Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(33%)

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Clearly we're the best type of people in the world.

• Like 1

well then,

ESTJ
Extravert(1%)  Sensing(38%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(22%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Turned out different then i had anticipated...

Because you appear to have marginal or no (1%) preference of Extraversion over Introversion, marginal or no (1%) preference of Thinking over Feeling, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
ESTJ, ESFJ, ISTJ and ISFJ.

so i have multiple personalities, your turn on being special guys! :crazy

• Like 2

INTP
  • Introvert(44%) 
  • iNtuitive(38%) 
  • Thinking(38%) 
  • Perceiving(22%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

"Generally, INTPs build successful careers in areas requiring quite intensive intellectual efforts and calling for creative approach. INTPs are often found in research, development and analytical departments. INTPs often make a very successful career in academia thanks to their strong and versatile way of thinking and originality."

Sounds about right, since I am a Design Engineer at a Print Company.. I get to create and use this box o' rocks I got floating in my head all the time ;)

My sister is intrigued with these tests and made me take them multiple times... i think i got different ones each time lol  (she's at college for neuroscience, go figure :) )

This time i got ISTJ      It's fairly accurate...but so were the others haha

ENFP
Extravert(67%)  iNtuitive(12%)  Feeling(12%)  Perceiving(33%)
  • You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (67%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%

Why is everyone introvert lol :D I love being around ppl and express my shit :D

edit: so true:

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

ENFPs can be the warmest, kindest, and most sympathetic of mates; affectionate, demonstrative, and spontaneous. Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life." But there is usually a trade-off: the partner must be willing to deal with the practical and financial aspects of the relationship, and the ENFP must be allowed the freedom to follow their latest path, whatever that entails.

For some ENFPs, relationships can be seriously tested by their short attention spans and emotional needs. They are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting their older and more familiar emotional ties for long stretches at a time. And the less mature ENFP may need to feel they’re the constant center of attention, to confirm their image of themselves as a wonderful and fascinating person.

In the workplace, ENFPs are pleasant and friendly, and interact in a positive and creative manner with both their co-workers and the public. ENFPs are also a major asset in brainstorming sessions; follow-through on projects can be a problem, however. ENFPs do get distracted, especially if another interesting issue comes along. They also tend towards procrastination, and dislike performing small, uninteresting tasks. ENFPs are most productive when working in a group with a few Js to handle the details and the deadlines.

ENFPs are friendly folks. Most are really enjoyable people. Some of the most soft-hearted people are ENFPs.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

One study has shown that ENFPs are significantly overrepresented in psychodrama. Most have a natural propensity for role-playing and acting.

ENFPs like to tell funny stories, especially about their friends. This penchant may be why many are attracted to journalism. I kid one of my ENFP friends that if I want the sixth fleet to know something, I'll just tell him.

ENFPs are global learners. Close enough is satisfactory to the ENFP, which may unnerve more precise thinking types, especially with such things as piano practice ("three quarter notes or four ... what's the difference?") Amazingly, some ENFPs are adept at exacting disciplines such as mathematics.

Friends are what life is about to ENFPs, moreso even than the other NFs. They hold up their end of the relationship, sometimes being victimized by less caring individuals. ENFPs are energized by being around people. Some have real difficulty being alone, especially on a regular basis.

One ENFP colleague, a social worker, had such tremendous interpersonal skills that she put her interviewers at ease during her own job interview. She had the ability to make strangers feel like old friends.

ENFPs sometimes can be blindsided by their secondary Feeling function. Hasty decisions based on deeply felt values may boil over with unpredictable results. More than one ENFP has abruptly quit a job in such a moment.

• Like 1

Infj..for me.. I'm an extrovert that can become introverted,distant at times..I like to socialize,but.i choose not to have close fiends,family is enough... like my solitude..people misunderstand me a lot... takes all kinds to make up the world

• Like 1