Dont know where to put this.

missall

I was playing on the Jay 2 server.

And i got kicked because i was wearing FA tags...

I am on a trail? So i dont know why i got kicked told the members that i was recruited and joinend 2 days ago

• Like 1

I was playing on the Jay 2 server.

And i got kicked because i was wearing FA tags...

I am on a trail? So i dont know why i got kicked told the members that i was recruited and joinend 2 days ago

All the F|A servers on ET kick if someone joins and has the FA tags and doesn't have admin 11+ (Pretty sure it's 11+ might be any level but I don't know but basically if you have no levels and have tags on you get booted)

Don't worry missall I've had that problem as well we are both nubs :P

• Like 3

Catch me on xfire to set you levels on server. You probably had no levels on server. That's why someone kicked you out :P

Got no xfire:( i will be on tomorw i will look when u are online^^

Yes silver you are right!

Missail if you go to our servers with tags but without levels server autokick you! So before putting tags on be sure that your levels is set in that server, You can start level request topic in here http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/or you can ask levels from Recruiting team+ members when you see them in servers.

Welcome to clan!