Sabrepeak
Over the Top
Millenium Falcon
St. Nazaire
Raiders Final
Glider Assault
Cortex
Sands of Time

It's been at least 7 years since I've played any of those maps, so I'm not certain on map sizes for players and what will or will not work on the server, but I am dying to play Berserk and Over the Top. Please, make one of those 2 maps show up in the rotation soon, before I /kill myself. ;)

Thank you!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I added 2 new maps. For cortex which version? There are many.

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3141

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3294

http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=257

Saberpeak, Hunted mansion added. Falcon causes issue with larger players. Glider assault also causes issue but i can add it for 30 max players.

Current ma cycle list:

sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 34,
pirates, 0, 40,
railgun, 16, 26,
et_mor2_night_final, 16, 64,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
venice_ne4, 16, 64,
caen2, 0, 32,
mlb_temple, 30, 44,
bba0-beta2, 24, 64,
trmfght_beta2, 26, 64,
etdo6, 18, 64,
tankbuster, 20, 40,
haunted_mansion, 12, 45,
frostbite, 0, 44,
et_beach, 0, 45, 
bremen_final, 0, 36,
braundorf_final, 0, 34,
beerrun_b7a, 12, 30,
adlernest, 0, 34,
mlb_daybreak, 20, 40,
etdo1, 18, 64,
baserace, 20, 26,
castleattack_b5, 30, 64,
fueldump, 30, 64,
mml_minastirith_fp3, 34, 64,
teuthonia_final, 14, 44,
battery, 12, 32,
saberpeak_final, 12, 40,
  • Like 6

I believe the second link you added to be the Cortex I'm used to (Cortex revised (2f)), although, who's to say the other 2 aren't just as good. Use your discretion.

I appreciate the map changes, Daredevil, a few are better than none. I'm sorry if my post came off badly, I was just getting frustrated. I enjoy playing with the FA community and weeks ago I was told by 2 different admins that maps were changing the next day. They obviously didn't change. The frustration at playing the same maps was getting to me, enough I reset my xp to keep myself entertained. I'm used to playing in a smaller community where the map rotations would change weekly or bi-weekly. I guess I was spoiled in a smaller community having only one server to devote all our time to.

Thank you, again, Daredevil. ;)

P.s. You mention map size being an issue with all the players the server receives. Is there a way to institute maps will cycle in when under a certain amount of players are on the server? Is that what you're doing with Glider Assault? If you're able to, can you possibly do the same with the Berserk map? Most haven't played it and it's such an awesome map, loved by many back in the day. It would be awesome for late night game sessions when the server usually has 30-40 players max. Again, thanks for your time, and I understand if Berserk doesn't make it in right away. I'd just LOVE to play it sometime. I can't find a single server that plays it.

Edited by DuckCookieMonster*420

I agree, I really want to see Vesuvius, Hydro Dam and Warbell again instead of Oasis or Trammine.

And why not Cortex, MLB Hotchkiss, Millenium Falcon and Transmitter.

We had 2 different versions of Vesuvius on jay1 for sometime and no matter what was done they lagged terriblely for alot of people.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I believe the second link you added to be the Cortex I'm used to (Cortex revised (2f)), although, who's to say the other 2 aren't just as good. Use your discretion.

I appreciate the map changes, Daredevil, a few are better than none. I'm sorry if my post came off badly, I was just getting frustrated. I enjoy playing with the FA community and weeks ago I was told by 2 different admins that maps were changing the next day. They obviously didn't change. The frustration at playing the same maps was getting to me, enough I reset my xp to keep myself entertained. I'm used to playing in a smaller community where the map rotations would change weekly or bi-weekly. I guess I was spoiled in a smaller community having only one server to devote all our time to.

Thank you, again, Daredevil. ;)

P.s. You mention map size being an issue with all the players the server receives. Is there a way to institute maps will cycle in when under a certain amount of players are on the server? Is that what you're doing with Glider Assault? If you're able to, can you possibly do the same with the Berserk map? Most haven't played it and it's such an awesome map, loved by many back in the day. It would be awesome for late night game sessions when the server usually has 30-40 players max. Again, thanks for your time, and I understand if Berserk doesn't make it in right away. I'd just LOVE to play it sometime. I can't find a single server that plays it.

Sure could add Glider but it can't handle 50 players.. Now let's say i load up map at 30 players which is fine but jay1 is popular and if it goes above that.. glider can result in kicking all players. 

Np you are welcome. 

Thanks! Is it possible to add these or some of them: Warbell Final, Dubrovnik Final, Helmsdeep Beta 4?

Warbell we had it before.. May be we can swap it with one more map.. Thing is.. We can't have more then 32 maps (includes stock maps) or else it causes server stability issue sometimes and i am pushing the limits already. 

• Like 2

Honestly I think alot of us would rather have Warbell then Tramfight, if you need to switch out for something. Alot of people myself included are not big fans of tram, it gets very one sided at the end.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I was on there after reading this post, Daredevil, and I didn't see any map changes? Curious what happened.

If you are on server with more then 45 players then none of the new maps will get played because they can't handle 50 maps. I am thinking to increase player limit for saberpeak to 50 players.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=484793&section=mappool

All new maps where played.. When you where on server how many players where there? 

PS  I can change your display name to Cookie*420 Let me know if you like to do it.

• Like 1

Much thanks, Daredevil. It all makes sense now as the server was full for the full hour and half or so I was on there yesterday. I'll be sure and hop on again to enjoy the new maps put in. I usually play during the evening, but also late late night/morning. If I hopped on late last night, I would've seen the new maps.

Thanks for offering the change in name, if anything, I'd change it to (Duck)CookieMonster*420. Not a biggie tho. If you do change it, thanks in advance. You've been a great help.