• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Donations

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Krayzie

Krayzie

F7LTHY

• Co-Leader
  • 3,016 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:KrayZie
  • Admin:19
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:Pie*Man, F7LTHY
  • Steam ID:U:1:44471533
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    CoD: 13-7

Donator

Alright boys, and ladies, we need to get donations going for this year. Step it up! :)

I don't want to hear the excuse "I don't have CC or trust using it on internet" or any of that BS. If you live in the US PM me and I will give you my address and you can mail me the money and I will donate it for you, or send you the purchase the VIP for you or what not (if that portion is still available). Only select members have used this method, but it has worked. And both DD and Speed can confirm that I donate the money.

If there are other users from other countries that want to use this method, I am sure we can find someone in your respective currency to get this method working for you as well. Every penny helps!

And on that note, get on the server, and PWN your favorite nub. :ph34r:

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

EmtHipple

EmtHipple

L5: Journeyman

• COD Member
  • 671 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:15
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Steam ID:brian179655
  • T-M:6-4

mine has to wait till I can sneak some money out after my tax return comes in...so a couple of weeks :ph34r:

speedfact

speedfact

God of Speed

• Leader
  • 6,760 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:20
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Speed/Sexy
  • T-M:28-22

Donator

I don't want to hear the excuse "I don't have CC or trust using it on internet" or any of that BS. If you live in the US PM me and I will give you my address and you can mail me the money and I will donate it for you, or send you the purchase the VIP for you or what not (if that portion is still available). Only select members have used this method, but it has worked. And both DD and Speed can confirm that I donate the money.

I'm speed and I approve this carrier. I use him cause I don't have a credit card and i still dont trust the interweb...its big and scary.

Krayzie

Krayzie

F7LTHY

• Co-Leader
  • 3,016 posts
Name known to all

Donator

I'm Speedo and I approve this carrier. I use him cause I don't have a credit card and i still dont trust the interweb...its big and scary.

And his wife will kill him ;)

SinfulRaevyn

SinfulRaevyn

♥ SeeYouInTea! ♥

• GFX Team
  • 1,770 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

I'm speed and I approve this carrier. I use him cause I don't have a credit card and i still dont trust the interweb...its big and scary.

post-16560-Hey-look-at-me-I-m-a-chicken-

:P

von Rantala

von Rantala

L11: Assassin

• Leader
  • 9,631 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:vonRantala
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:=F|A=von Rantala
  • T-M:ET: 20-11

Donator

I can help finnish members with donations, use kirjattukirje and then you can be sure it come to me and i will put money to Clan behalf yourname

Krayzie

Krayzie

F7LTHY

• Co-Leader
  • 3,016 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Just coming through to bump this post. Just a friendly reminder that we need to get some donations in to keep this great place alive. Also thanks to the many contributors that we have had already. Everyones continued support will keep F|A alive and going for all to enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users