For all you Zelda fans out there.

Bow_In_Honor

Nintendo just recently released the remastered version of Zelda Majora's Mask for the 3DS. A game that I have been long awaiting. I've been playing the remastered version of Ocarina of time for the 3DS, and I can't wait to dive into MM. If anyone has played it already let me know how it holds up to the original, and let me know how amazing it looks.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

ZeldaMM.jpg

Edited by Bow_In_Honor

It's amazing. :D

Sid got it on preorder and a copy of the gold binding collector's guide. ^.^ Just completed OOT3d and Link between worlds and have just jumped intoMM.. The HD graphics are so pretty. :) We don't have the new 3ds or the circle pad pro thingy so I'm playing stock like OOT. There are some changes so far like some quests have changed slightly. The new bombers notebook is great for keeping track of quests. The song of speed up time can now be used to go to any hour you want which makes it a little too easy for some quests.

Also I guess some boss fights have changed a little, but I haven't gotten that far. >.<  

I also hear that there may be a new zelda 3ds game in the works. Also new Zelda for wii u is coming out in the next year. :D

• Like 1

It's amazing. :D

I have the new 3DS with the analog stick, so its really like playing it on the N64 again. Can't wait to get my hands on MM. Is the Bombers notebook like a really in detail quest guide now? Like will it tell you where you are in the quest, or what you have to do next?

It doesn't really tell you what to do next, but it is a little more detailed. There's an alarm system you can set for certain times of the day to know when to attempt the quest. There's a mini map detailing where your quest left off :) It's a big improvement over the old. And easier to access now! All you have to do is press start and poof! Notebook.