My friend DijitaL

*Snoopy

I met DijitaL a while back and he never really said much but today he opened up and showed me his true colors. He made me laugh for 15 minutes straight not even exaggerating it. He is one of the funniest F|A members around the servers that I have met and played with, everyone should get tips from him. He gives really good advice, and he's a noob.....

• Like 8

I met DijitaL a while back and he never really said much but today he opened up and showed me his true colors. He made me laugh for 15 minutes straight not even exaggerating it. He is one of the funniest F|A members around the servers that I have met and played with, everyone should get tips from him. He gives really good advice, and he's a noob.....

Awww snoopyloopy. I hearts you mah lil bugger.

haha.

Thanks though, it made me feel really tingly and excited for having some love shared like that.

I just go with the flow of things, and sometimes it just happens to be funny ;)

• Like 2

I just want everyone to realize that playing with people you learn a bit, but when you actually start talking to a member you are able to see the real side of them. I would encourage more of us to do so. It would make a lot of us that much closer to each other.

I was on TS with him last night, I have to say he certainly made me lol a few times, his running commentary whilst playing is amusing ( I did tell him this)

• Like 1

It's nice to see this, yes, and Dijital, go ahead and talk to me sometimes, teach me a few things about humour and all that jazz.

because when I try to make a joke, people start running

and then they continue running some more

That would be like the blind leading a deaf mute.

o.0

but I am down to pass on some jazzy zazzy with ya  Audrey. Only rule of Fight club, it don't talk about fight club... err wait.. Teaching. Yaaaa I zoned out for a second. :ph34r:

• Like 2