League of Legends Legendary Kill?!

FireWienie

So I was playing LoL and my friend recently started, so obviously we were playing bots. I got a pentakill (not surprising in bots) and it said aced, so I was like "Lel". A bot spawned and I killed it, and in the background I heard the girl say "Legendary Kill!" then "Legendary!". I was like... df? Anyone else encounter this?

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

might be a bug, of pentakill/legendary sound overlapping eachother, quite funny though :P

If it isn't a bug, then it's new (haven't played lol in about 1.5months :P)

I dont think its a bug. It said legendary kill in a whole new way that's completely different of how the say "This b*** is legendary" or something. Shes like Leeeeeegeeeendaaaaaryyyyyyy Killllllll!!!! or something. Dunno. doesnt sound like hexakill either.

Legendary means that you got 4 or 5 kills without dying, this isnt really new and it happens quite frequently to me on aram. You probably had an overlap of a double kill or triple kill while have more kills before so lets say you had 3 kills and didnt die, and then you killed 2 more scoring a double kill, the announcer will always say legendary after 5 killz without a death but if its a combo they also say double, triple, quadra "kill". So somewhere in that battle it over lapped.

Don't worry, I'm not that much of a noob in LoL. "FireWienie is Legendary" is said when you have achieved a killing spree of 7 (or 8) and more. I am well aware of what legendary and quadra kill is, but this encounter is different. This was a penta kill, then another kill a few seconds after it.