Guess the game after pictures!

kandya

I looked through this section and i didnt fiind any topic that can be related to this one (no need to make the same mistake again) :P so i thought that it could be fun and chalenging for u guys...so the role of this topic is to guess the name of the game after pictures

1. Place one picture (link, not the whole picture because it can distort the forum).

2. Place photos only released games, not something upcoming.

3. Place photos only PC games some may not have PS2, PS3 or Xbox.

4. Do not put another picture until someone guesses the game, unless 24 hours have passed.

5. If someone has guessed and does not want to put the picture may leave post as someone else's post instead.

6. No Spam!

7. Do not post artwork sites, image processed or pictures that are very hard to guess (eg an explosion). Gameplay pictures only.

8. If you are not sure of ur guess do not put in the picture below. Wait for confirmation. If you have made a wrong guess and still post the pic, it will not be taken into account.

9. When u guess the name ,do not post more than 2 titles.

10. Good Luck!

I will start with a very light pic. ;)

guess: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/317/reviews/541992_20051114_screen001.jpg

i am very ok ...thx for asking how r u today Mex?... :rolleyes:

im ok, just asking for the last fights around you and Fem, did you Fail?!

And Guess what game is it:

metin2img3hx7aw9.jpg

.... do you have no life at all??? seriously...

Yo momma must have hit your head really hard when you were a kid or something...

Next thing... you'll be posting naked pictures of yourself on the forums ...

If it was anyone else posting this thread... ANYONE other than you... I'd have been fine with it....

But no... the attention whore had to come back and post a new lame thread...

I know I'm not the only one who has called your attention on the posts you have made, and the threads you have created.

for this .... I NAME KANDYA, THE MOST MENTALLY CHALLENGED ATTENTION WHORE OF THE INTERNET...

Definition of Attention whore: (taken from)

A-) Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

B-) In addition: females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys(gaming, skating, heavy metal) who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

C-) A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

D-) a girl on the internet who will do anything for attention.. often she will claim to have been raped, complain thats she's fat or no one likes her (fishing for compliments), post pictures of herself nude or semi-nude, or just type provocative messages to members of the opposite sex in the hopes that one might not realize that she is just a fat attention whore. another common trick of the attention whore is to claim that she is bisexual or a lesbian.

E-) A person, usually female, who tends to: dress excessively provocatively (i.e., high heels and cleavage to the upper abdomen for a 2 year old's birthday party); keep eye contact with her female audience (her "competition") to a bare minumum, flickering the occasional glance only to verify she still has their attention, while standing toe to toe with a loud open mouth with any male who does not step back; raises her voice and speaks over others to either a) ensure that input into a conversation by any other females is not noticed or B) make sure no one forgets she is in the vicinity; constantly reapplies makeup/lipgloss in public; cannot stop talking about her clothing size/weight; loves being the only female to "show up" on an all-guys night out or trip and bragging about some happening in detail to each man's wife afterward; ends a visit/conversation only when someone else actually has something to say or starts to yawn.

F-) one who is always looking for attention. no matter who their with they always have to talk louder, be more outrageous, and get everyone in the room to look at them.

G-) Person who feels the need to have all eyes on them, via online message boards. An Attention Whore will write things about how thier health or families health in an attempt for sympathy. They will also do go to extremes as promoting themselves via threads on message boards to get people to choose sides over another person.

OMG... Do any.... or ALL of these definitions describe someone on our forums??? Oh .. geeez.. I wonder who it is.....

• Like 2

Yo momma must have hit your head really hard when you were a kid or something...

If it was anyone else posting this thread... ANYONE other than you... I'd have been fine with it....

But no... the attention whore had to come back and post a new lame thread...

I know I'm not the only one who has called your attention on the posts you have made, and the threads you have created.

for this .... I NAME KANDYA, THE MOST MENTALLY CHALLENGED ATTENTION WHORE OF THE INTERNET...

Definition of Attention whore: (taken from)

A-) Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

B-) In addition: females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys(gaming, skating, heavy metal) who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

C-) A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

D-) a girl on the internet who will do anything for attention.. often she will claim to have been raped, complain thats she's fat or no one likes her (fishing for compliments), post pictures of herself nude or semi-nude, or just type provocative messages to members of the opposite sex in the hopes that one might not realize that she is just a fat attention whore. another common trick of the attention whore is to claim that she is bisexual or a lesbian.

E-) A person, usually female, who tends to: dress excessively provocatively (i.e., high heels and cleavage to the upper abdomen for a 2 year old's birthday party); keep eye contact with her female audience (her "competition") to a bare minumum, flickering the occasional glance only to verify she still has their attention, while standing toe to toe with a loud open mouth with any male who does not step back; raises her voice and speaks over others to either a) ensure that input into a conversation by any other females is not noticed or cool.gif make sure no one forgets she is in the vicinity; constantly reapplies makeup/lipgloss in public; cannot stop talking about her clothing size/weight; loves being the only female to "show up" on an all-guys night out or trip and bragging about some happening in detail to each man's wife afterward; ends a visit/conversation only when someone else actually has something to say or starts to yawn.

F-) one who is always looking for attention. no matter who their with they always have to talk louder, be more outrageous, and get everyone in the room to look at them.

G-) Person who feels the need to have all eyes on them, via online message boards. An Attention Whore will write things about how thier health or families health in an attempt for sympathy. They will also do go to extremes as promoting themselves via threads on message boards to get people to choose sides over another person.

OMG... Do any.... or ALL of these definitions describe someone on our forums??? Oh .. geeez.. I wonder who it is.....

:agree

I forsee an arguement or debate coming.

:drama

The topic was to make it up for the other lame threads not to get more attention or other crap that ur saing there ( and relax u r not gonna see another one from me for a week at least ) ... because i promised to Rainier and like i said i m keeping my word ....â€If it was anyone else posting this thread... ANYONE other than you... I'd have been fine with it....â€....who wants to post feel free to do it im not goona reply nobody ...my work is done here !....

Just to prove that im not as bad as some may think so i will post one of my personal mess. from a future member ....but dont want to reveal his name until he will agree to do so ..by posting himself ...sorry for this my friend but u r one of my defence weapons here !...and thank you!

anonim: Hey hey Kandya,

If youve read or are about to read the new posts in forums that ya started,I please ask that ya just put the responses into perspective and not take it too personally. I myself find it amusing that somebody like you have a knack to venture onto the roads and paths that you have. It is writing at its best, and reflects the true you, and I gotta say that its gr8 to see Beautiful Mind of Yours in action like it is on foruums. You have opened my eyes alot more, and have worked wonders with your thought provoking writings and other related ideas. Im not gonna stop reading your posts. It reely is amazing what A Beautiful Mind can do, and achieve like youve done here already.

I read that you have riled someone up here, but if so, maybe pull back, cause I reely dont know who it is, but if its high end admin that ya got a rift with, you probably should pull back just a little and let things cool down. I want you to succeed in getting your admin status here, and still have fun, but would hate to see you caught up in some kinda war of the words with the higher ups here. Just smile at em all here and make em wunder what ur up to next,LOL. Your actually on the right path, just dont falter in your fun and excitement here... Your Perfect in my book. Just wanted ya to know this. Cheers to ya...

• Administrators

Kandya that anonm person just wants to get e-laid. I am sorry to have to break it to you but we already had someone like you here her name was Oh Fernanda, she left you showed up. This is a gaming forum and sure its not only about games, but understand one thing, types of threads you've been creating are fun for maybe a day or 2. After that they become a nuisance for moderators. All those questions could have been asked in one neat Kandya thread, ah wtf am i doing as FEM said you are an attention whore, I mean how boring is your life to add over 1000 ppl as your friends. After seeing your pics I understood why are you so attention seeking. You are fugly, and probably get losers to bone you. While that might be ok for time being,its not that satisfying. Its like eating chinese food, you never feel full.

• Like 2

Kandya that anonm person just wants to get e-laid. I am sorry to have to break it to you but we already had someone like you here her name was Oh Fernanda, she left you showed up. This is a gaming forum and sure its not only about games, but understand one thing, types of threads you've been creating are fun for maybe a day or 2. After that they become a nuisance for moderators. All those questions could have been asked in one neat Kandya thread, ah wtf am i doing as FEM said you are an attention whore, I mean how boring is your life to add over 1000 ppl as your friends. After seeing your pics I understood why are you so attention seeking. You are fugly, and probably get losers to bone you. While that might be ok for time being,its not that satisfying. Its like eating chinese food, you never feel full.

I understand and i think its enough with all this circus ....too many tuff words have been said! ....I may have been made the same stupid things as Oh Fernanda but im sure not gonna make the mistake that she did by leaving ...there are other ways to proove that im not like her ....so with this been said want to appologize too all of u for beeing such a â€postwhore†and for beeing naiv ...im a responsible person and when it comes to asum that i failed i accept my mistakes....if u think that i am still worth a try i will gladly do my best in the future to not disappoint u again....Thank u!

The topic was to make it up for the other lame threads not to get more attention or other crap that ur saing there ( and relax u r not gonna see another one from me for a week at least ) ... because i promised to Rainier and like i said i m keeping my word ....â€If it was anyone else posting this thread... ANYONE other than you... I'd have been fine with it....â€....who wants to post feel free to do it im not goona reply nobody ...my work is done here !....

.... darn... ONLY one week??? should be FOREVER...actually I dont think you can keep that promise...1 week is way too long for an attention whore not to post...

Just to prove that im not as bad as some may think so i will post one of my personal mess. from a future member ....but dont want to reveal his name until he will agree to do so ..by posting himself ...sorry for this my friend but u r one of my defence weapons here !...and thank you!

anonim: Hey hey Kandya,

If youve read or are about to read the new posts in forums that ya started,I please ask that ya just put the responses into perspective and not take it too personally. I myself find it amusing that somebody like you have a knack to venture onto the roads and paths that you have. It is writing at its best, and reflects the true you, and I gotta say that its gr8 to see Beautiful Mind of Yours in action like it is on foruums. You have opened my eyes alot more, and have worked wonders with your thought provoking writings and other related ideas. Im not gonna stop reading your posts. It reely is amazing what A Beautiful Mind can do, and achieve like youve done here already.

I read that you have riled someone up here, but if so, maybe pull back, cause I reely dont know who it is, but if its high end admin that ya got a rift with, you probably should pull back just a little and let things cool down. I want you to succeed in getting your admin status here, and still have fun, but would hate to see you caught up in some kinda war of the words with the higher ups here. Just smile at em all here and make em wunder what ur up to next,LOL. Your actually on the right path, just dont falter in your fun and excitement here... Your Perfect in my book. Just wanted ya to know this. Cheers to ya...

A future member??? who's that?? a future "gold" member of yours??? did u promise him sexual favor or something?... I'm gonna give him the same advice I gave you before:

a dirty clit wont get you everywhere in the world... but it can surely get you gonorrhea...

Besides... I dont think he's right when he says that you are on the right track... except if he means "on the right track of being e-sexually abused by e-penises" .... and trust me... every time you post... my e-erection gets bigger and bigger... and the urge of me using my e-penis up your gonorrhea infected butt hole becomes uncontrollable! ... so do yourself a favor... DONT POST ... can you handle that??? ... I'm not even going to say "dont post useless posts" because that's being redundant with you, because EVERY SINGLE POST/THREAD you post is useless.

You still have PMs and your e-Friend's profiles to keep in touch.... and there .. you can do whatever you want... and give US some peace of mind

Can we move this somewhere else? It doesn't really belong in the Games Discussion (its not a game related topic in my opinion so it should go to lounge or spam or somewhere else). Stop invading my FAVORITE section all u damn aliens !!!FACKKKK someone make a drama section for this crap

StopIllegalAlienInvasionBanner13.jpg

I do not really know how to express myself, but i will try, that may just stay with one more post.

Kandy perhaps suffers a deficit of attention, and here she find it, it is true most of the posts that she did are rare or useless, just for say.

The best thing would be moderate in these cases and learn from the mistake you made, that good Fem and Joe were not angry because I do not want to have problems with them.

Fem seems that this angry, but it's the way she expresses, I think both should make the pass and start again.

Good thing Rain has not come to tell jokes about Mexicans, who certainly personally I can't find it funny, to tell Rain the next time you see him. LoL Rain.

Just end with this e-fight!

!kick Onion's balls