Fearless Assassins Logo 2015

AcidParadox

Acid, could you do me a favour? For the first image; just below the logo can you put "Welcome to the FAmily", in whatever style you like :)

I just want to see what it would look like lol

EDIT: Oh yeah, and they look fecking awesome :P Especially the t-shirt and hoodie, although blue isn't really my thing. Could you do a colour palette for a black background? (i.e. a black hoodie)

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 2

I would purchase that hoodie. Without a doubt. I would harass my partner until she gave in and brought it for me.

Acid, what would the hoodie look like with the "Welcome to the FAmily" bit at the bottom?

I would purchase that hoodie. Without a doubt. I would harass my partner until she gave in and brought it for me.

Acid, what would the hoodie look like with the "Welcome to the FAmily" bit at the bottom?

YAEdJc8.png

• Like 4

Now all we need is for someone to make this dream a reality :D

But I want people to look at my sexy butt

No one gets to check out my ass except for my missus :P

EDIT: I may have found a way to do it... but I'll need the an image of the logo, and text, you did for the final black hoodie :D PM it to me?

Edited by Heretic121

With permission from DareDevil I bring you the FA hoodie;

http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/design-your-own-t-shirt-C59/product/127269086/view/2/sb/l

Let me know if you get one, and a massive thank you to Acid for all his help and the awesome logo :P

• Like 4

Looks bloody great. Slight uncertainty about a ninja image as apposed to something military based but have to say I want it too! Would like to know where the ninja image coms from? Your own Art?

Just thinking about how F|A is not just E.T means no need for anything military about it so.. I'm lovin it!!

• Like 2