Religion?!

Papito

Hmm.. I think that the idea of this topic was to tell what faith u believe, not arguing wich faith is better/worse.. ;)

if you notice at the bottom right every post there is 2 buttons that say "reply" and "multiquote"

you would click reply if you want to quote that post, and multiquote if you choose to quote more than one.

... it works :yahoo thanks dude. :thanks And to Fem I'll +1 that comment I think its cool for people to talk about their views on religion discuss it etc but I know personally even though my faith isn't very strong it wouldn't do anything for me if someone came on and was like your religion is bs believe mine. Doing stuff like that only causes flame wars. :hi .... I'm having lots of fun with these smileys lol

haha mex you just made my day!

Personally I am a mormon. And no, only 1 wife is allowed :D

It warms my heart to see so many christians in one form of the other. I thought the internet was lost to athiests.

Anyways, I am a non-Denomination Christian. No, the Bible doesn't say pray and you go to heaven. It also doesn't say if you act good enough you will go to heaven. What Jesus said was "I am the gate to heaven".

+1 to anyone who understands completely.

What really has been getting on my nerves is people who say things like this: "I don't believe in God, but I've acted good enough to get into heaven, so I'll see you there!"

Sorry to anyone who thinks like that, as I may have offended you.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

ißm christian but on my own way... in some way i´m protestant but i donut like some of their ideas... believe in god, the bible and everything but some of their ways, showing to love god aren`t how i think we should praise the lord ... hope you understand :)

@bipo - This has been dead for 26months.. Please check whether a topic is long dead before posting >.< Ty!

:lock