Awaiting gamestate on Jay1

Martinix!

• Administrators

Any news?

gameservers.com admin/staff needs to fix it. Bud there is nothing in my hand to fix it. I whine on them every day but i keep getting ridiculously replies from them. I would suggest to try our silent 1 and jay2 server for time being. 

Our apologize but we are working on it. It's just our one of host i.e. gameservers.com has been pain in da ass to deal with. 

• Like 3

gameservers.com admin/staff needs to fix it. Bud there is nothing in my hand to fix it. I whine on them every day but i keep getting ridiculously replies from them. I would suggest to try our silent 1 and jay2 server for time being. 

Our apologize but we are working on it. It's just our one of host i.e. gameservers.com has been pain in da ass to deal with. 

Don't apologize, you're welcome! I can play during afternoon and after 11 PM (local time, Paris) without serious problems on Jay1, but otherwise I struggle really hard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Any news from them?

As per them it should be fixed. I don't believe it though. I don't think it's fixed.

Can you run 100 packets winMTR again please?

Well, i didn't have any problem today. No more "Awaiting Gamestate", or long loadings, everything is fine  :) 
And Dentist said to me that it's fixed for him too (other topic).

Thanks Daredevil !

• Like 1