Awaiting gamestate on Jay1

Martinix!

Hello guys,

I can't connect to Jay1, I've this "Awaiting gamestate..." screen and nothing happens. Sometimes it works after 20 or 30 seconds, sometimes it doesn't work at all (don't want to wait more than 1 minute, cause this isn't normal). No problem at all with my connection, Jay2 and other servers are working very well, it only happen on Jay1. First I thought it was from the server itself but I see many players are playing when checking server statement. So I don't know where it comes from. 

Any ideas guys?
Thanks.

general when that error appearers if you try to connect to a different server (same mod)

and then reconnect to the server that gave you the error it will let you connect most times anyway :)

• Like 1

I can connect but still a bit difficult, have to wait maybe 30 seconds, after 2 or 3 "Awaiting connection" and 1 or 2 "Awaiting challenge".

Also I've some really bad lags that rarely happened before. 

• Administrators

I can connect but still a bit difficult, have to wait maybe 30 seconds, after 2 or 3 "Awaiting connection" and 1 or 2 "Awaiting challenge".

Also I've some really bad lags that rarely happened before.

Lag is the reason for awaiting challenge or connection... Server sends packets and u drop it... Post win mtr results for 100 packets. Let's fix u issue ;)

Did you run it as administrator?

Yes, I'm playing with my laptop since three or four months and never had these problems before.

And now I have been disconnected for unknown reason... Not even had time to choose my team.  :rolleyes:

Post win mtr results for 100 packets. Let's fix u issue ;)

How to?

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/378-winmtr-32-bit/ 

download this

in host field, write this 8.9.4.227 and click Start, then wait around 5 minutes until it gets 100 packets send, then make a screenshot and put it here.