Doc requesting new sig

What is signature about? I still have my original signature. Think it's time for a new one. I would like a "split screen" sig that half deals with ET and half COD4.

The size in pixels? Standard forum.

Color combination? Any. I know holding you to my traditional black and gray is tough with backgrounds.

Text I want? "=F|A=docwarren" and would like a caduceus to stay in sig .

Anything to avoid? Pink and unicorns.

Thanks.

Edited by docwarren

So this is what I tried...

I didn't want to complicate the background.. so I tried to keep is just grungy and with differing hues.. Trying to keep the character renders with somewhat matching shades.

I used the medic (ala doc ET style) and the LMG from cod4...because you know. Camper nub. :P <3 I split the COD4 and Wolf Et logos with the caduceus in the middle- metallic and silver. And going from your oldest siggy I tried to keep the grey and black in your name and think I got it to stand out enough to differentiate from the background properly. I finished it off with a standard black background border.

It's 600x150, so there's room to shrink if necessary. Here is the final result:

gallery_7515_809_37481.jpg

Let me know what you think :) If you're not a fan, that's okay, I can always go back to the drawing board!

• Like 4