FINAL FANTASY??

Omega

Just ordered this ff13 and yes, it sucks but its still a final fantasy so everybody must toss their money away like i did.

Lawl it isn't the best but its a lot better than FF12. Man that game was fackk. Shittest main character ever who dresses like michael jackson and everyone in the game was like "why the fack you even here man" and the main character would be like "I want to tag along for the adventure *GIGGLE*"..... FACKKK DAMN YOU FF12.

Anyways just go buy Just Cause 2 instead of this. I think you will have more fun =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVirgfyuIC8

Lawl it isn't the best but its a lot better than FF12. Man that game was fackk. Shittest main character ever who dresses like michael jackson and everyone in the game was like "why the fack you even here man" and the main character would be like "I want to tag along for the adventure *GIGGLE*"..... FACKKK DAMN YOU FF12.

Anyways just go buy Just Cause 2 instead of this. I think you will have more fun =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVirgfyuIC8

Yes, FF12 is second worstest in main series after X-2 which iv left to dust. But FF12: Revenant Wings shouldnt even been released, worstest game i ever beated, only thing what keeped me playing this s.hit was the money i spended in that garbage. FF13 looks cool in trailers but critics says it sucks, well ill find it out soon.

Yea, Just Cause 2 should be better anyways, if u like that kind of game.

oh what! i heard ff 13 was quite good lol. Obviously ffx set some high standards! Just Cause 2 seems amazing!! it sort of reminds me of infamous combined with a shooter... and yes, unfortunately ffx-2 was quite shit lol