Yep it is that time again.
1. Back up all your important files and pictures.
2. Back up the COD4 files in your "Players Folder".
3. Then turn off the PC and clean those fans and heat sinks, and the PSU.
Oil the fans if they are noisy or running slow.**
4. Clean the inside of the case good and get rid of the dust.
5. Clean the DVD lasers with a good cleaner disk. (Never spray compressed air into the DVD.
6. Clean the screen of your monitor and clean out those heat vents.
7. You might want to clean out the demo and screenshots also.
8. Go through Windows and clean out the old files and temp files.
9. Run a scan on your HDD using error check in the tools folder. (Right click the HDD - Properties - Error Checking)
10. Finally run De-Frag on your HDD.
11. Restart the PC and you are through until next time.
Watch for this topic to come back from time to time.
**see my topic thread on how to do this.