MasterServer list not Refreshing

Bow_In_Honor

Question

So I just recently did a complete restore on my PC, and reinstalled steam, and COD4. Now nothing shows up on my server list, and yes I have it set to internet on the filter. My game

is updated to 1.7.5, and don't know about PB, whenever I try to update it, it gives me a 404 error, I assume because PB no longer supports COD4. My anti-virus is currently Norton,

and I put steam in the execption list, and steam, and COD4 have inbound rules allowing them through my firewall. Should I also put iw3mp.exe in my execption list? I can still

connect to servers using the console. Lemme know what you think.

7 answers to this question

Thanks for the info SiD. Looks like I'll be manually entering IP's for awhile.. I sure picked the perfect time to lose my favorites list. -_-

Bow, did you know that your favourites are stored in your servercache.dat file? They should be inter-changeable. Would you like my copy to start you off? It's only got the COD4 servers though :)

Bow, did you know that your favourites are stored in your servercache.dat file? They should be inter-changeable. Would you like my copy to start you off? It's only got the COD4 servers though :)

I'd love a copy, thanks ^_^