Great physical vs �gold� caracter!

kandya

.... Can I say that this is a lame thread???

but anyways... I used to moon people with my hairy ass filled with dingleberries

would u go for my GOLDEN DINGLEBERRIES CHARACTER?

...u can say what ever u want after all it is a free country!....but acording with ur words if this is a lame thread that will make all of us lame because we posted in? ...including even u?...hmm :hmm

My ideal type of girl.. hmm who don't make toooo many threads on forums ?

well sweety if u wanted to ask me on a date u should just said that .... i would of stop making thouse toooo many threads .... :rolleyes:

my woman!

ofcourse look goes first, ass, boobs , face, ewery man watches thows first, but well its rare that all comes in same packet, mean ass , boobs, face , and brains! :)

megan_fox_01.jpg

Lol that will be my type of women too if I was a guy!...:D

...u can say what ever u want after all it is a free country!....but acording with ur words if this is a lame thread that will make all of us lame because we posted in? ...including even u?...hmm :hmm

Nope... just a lame ass thread started by someone who seems desperate for attention... so here I am.. helping someone by giving her some attention...

• Like 2

Nope... just a lame ass thread started by someone who seems desperate for attention... so here I am.. helping someone by giving her some attention...

FeM! FeM! FeM! if im gonna keep playing ur game that will prove that im not better than u ...and i realy dont want to waist any more of my time replying u!...but still somehow u may have the impresion that im desperate for attention ...well let me tell u something about this ...i got all the attention since i was a little baby ...so if there is here a person who desperate needs attention by posting in others lame threads ...for sure its not me !... :rolleyes:

Yeah. I have to agree. Whats with all the threads that seem well, unneeded on a gaming forum. Yes, its the lounge section or w/e, but cmon.

Well my friend what can i say im just a beginner give me some time here ....but if u think u r so smart why dont u share ur imagination with us by posting some real threads ...i havent seen one from u ...but if i did that was a long long long long long time ago!... :rolleyes:

i think one brings us to another

my first impression of a girl is how she looks like....then i 'check' her personality

so i would say great physical goes first

if i dont feel attracted to a woman if she isnt at least a little bit cute

FeM! FeM! FeM! if im gonna keep playing ur game that will prove that im not better than u ...and i realy dont want to waist any more of my time replying u!...but still somehow u may have the impresion that im desperate for attention ...well let me tell u something about this ...i got all the attention since i was a little baby ...so if there is here a person who desperate needs attention by posting in others lame threads ...for sure its not me !... :rolleyes:

I have to ROFL about this....

Everybody knows here that you dont have to prove anything.. because you've already done it...

SUPERFICIAL DUMB DUMB WHO CHEWS GUM GUM while showing her cleavage and plays with her hair to get what she wants... and seriously THINKS she's sexy...

Listen to me Hon... a dirty clit wont get you everywhere in the world... but it can surely get you gonorrhea...

Well my friend what can i say im just a beginner give me some time here ....but if u think u r so smart why dont u share ur imagination with us by posting some real threads ...i havent seen one from u ...but if i did that was a long long long long long time ago!... :rolleyes:

As for this post... it only proves that I'm not the only one saying that your damn threads are LAAAAAAME..

• Like 1