Connection Interupted...

TrustIssue

Hey guys, 

Since a couple of days ago I get this annoying connection interupted sign.

I have tried everything to stop it but I can't seem to fix it...

My ping doesn't go sky high it stays at 90-110 at all times.

I already turned my router on and off, called my provider and there is nothing wrong!

It ruins the game for me so any help would be appreciated!

Check if any programms such as Adobe Reader, Antyvirus, Chrome or any other do not try or do updates. I suggest to type msconfig and check 3rd and 4th tab if there are some unnecessary programms which you may turn off. You may also try to clean up your pc by adwcleaner.

• Like 1

Hey if you do WinMTR report someone who know how to read it can help you more. In WinMTR we can see what cause your laggs/connection interupt, but im sorry i dont know how to read it, but if you send it here someone can check it.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/382-winmtr-checking-network-issues/

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/378-winmtr-32-bit/

Have you a protection for your router ?
Like protection with MAC address ?
Perhaps one of your neighbours use your router.
When my sons watch a series, my ping is stable but i ve connection interrupt all the times.
So perhaps, someone use your connection to download or something else.

• Leader

-recently did you change your antivirus?

-do you have auto updates turned on? sometimes when you try to play and your windows is doing updates it will cause this problem

-do you have a cfg? or did you play in your settings? a long time ago i got this problem after testing someones cfg... and what is your settings for /com_maxfps. i personnaly end up with problems like you if i go over 300.

-also check if your punkbuster is enable and updated

-next time you get this problem drop your console and check the error. this could help to know in what direction we could go to help you.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here, don't think it's the weather. No firewall or router issues. Just every now and then I get a "connection interrupted".

Running windows 7 64bit, 4Gb mem, Intel b950@2.10GHz

I usually played ET on my windows 7 32bit laptop and never encountered any problems. Hell I think I played my first online ET on my Pentium 3 dual ;)  But my dear sweet gaming laptop was fried by a power surge so now i'm stuck with this one.

Any suggestions?