Hernia??

Mr.Karizmatic

well the good news is its nt hernia bt i still have to take medicines for more 2 days nd visit him again if its not done he shall consult another surgeon.. pheww its not hernia :D

• Like 1

• Leader

. pheww its not hernia :D

Well, what is it?  You have whetted my curiousity!  :)  But you don't have to say, of course.

When i read first post realized it was not hernia in first place.. In hernia you get pain in balls n lower pelvis not in you thighs... Easy way to detect hernia is to cough and see if you get any pain/stress in balls or lower pelvis.. Lifting heavy objects also may have same effects...

Even if you had one there is no need to worry as surgery has become quite efficient with very low risks you will be able to get out of hospital in a day. Though you will will need bed rest for a month and comes with some restrictions

Good to know you dont have hernia...

• Like 1

Well, what is it?  You have whetted my curiousity!   :)  But you don't have to say, of course.

well the doctor didnt said what actually it is so after two days if its not cured he shall tell us to counsult a surgeon of him so we shall know then..

When i read first post realized it was not hernia in first place.. In hernia you get pain in balls n lower pelvis not in you thighs... Easy way to detect hernia is to cough and see if you get any pain/stress in balls or lower pelvis.. Lifting heavy objects also may have same effects...

Even if you had one there is no need to worry as surgery has become quite efficient with very low risks you will be able to get out of hospital in a day. Though you will will need bed rest for a month and comes with some restrictions

Good to know you dont have hernia...

yeah i read that nd when i coughed it wasnt anythng pain etc...

• Like 1

• Leader

Ah, gender equality! I like it.

Ah, not "gender equality".  I he gives birth from that thing, it will be neither she nor he!  :)