Tell me about your gas prices!!!! Are you happy?

Elf

In the Netherlands the cheapest station sells petrol for $7,43 per gallon (or €1,66/L). It has been $8+/gallon lately so no complaint from me when I have to refill my motorbike ;)

Btw, for comparrison; when you would fill a H2 Hummer in the Netherlands it would cost $274 haha

hummer-h2-sut-lift-kits-7.jpg

Germany, premium gasoline - 5,63$ / gall   :cry

1,26€ / litre premium gasoline

1,26€ = 1,49$

1 gallon = 3.78 litre

1,49$ x 3,78 litre = 5,63$ 

tax tax tax tax tax tax tax tax tax

About same as DJ 1.304 Euro what mean 4,92 Euro gallon. Thats suck!

in Toronto, its averaging around $.89/ litre. was at a high of $1.40/ litre 6-8 months ago.

it's still overpriced and taxed to death. realistically it should be closer to $.50/ litre

• Like 2

2.20 Shell (NJ) 

Elf where u at?

I'm in Utah   Great state of snow and Mountains and parties!!! lol

Gas prices were down to around 1.75 around christmas time, it's gone up about 10 cents so it's 1.89 or so here now. I put $15 in my car the other night, got me 7 gallons and basically filled the car up completely. I'm happy with gas prices being this low - I would love to stock up on gasoline while it's so cheap, but I wouldn't know where to store it lol.    I live in Ohio - about an hour away from Columbus.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Gas prices were down to around 1.75 around christmas time, it's gone up about 10 cents so it's 1.89 or so here now. I put $15 in my car the other night, got me 7 gallons and basically filled the car up completely. I'm happy with gas prices being this low - I would love to stock up on gasoline while it's so cheap, but I wouldn't know where to store it lol.    I live in Ohio - about an hour away from Columbus.

It's the battle of US and Russia.... Middle East is watching with pop corns currently. One day it's gonna increase like crazy. Soon to 4$ / gallon. 

• Like 3