• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Best Camcorder/Camera?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
What do you think is the best camcorder/camera around at a decent price? For school, I've been looking around for a SLR camera and one camcorder that can at least give me professional quality video. I was eyeing a Canon XL2 and Canon 5D Mark ii, but man... pricey :o

Posted Image
Canon 5D Mark ii

Posted Image
Canon XL2

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

vke

vke

• Co-Leader
  • 991 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Valkyrie
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:29319748
  • T-M:ET:1-0
Contributor
I share a Nikon D3000 with my sister, its a fantastic camera. 10 megapixels, decent lcd screen. Kinda pricey at around $450, but I think its well worth it. And lenses of course will totally rape your wallet.
NIkon D3000

Livyatan

Livyatan

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better

I share a Nikon D3000 with my sister, its a fantastic camera. 10 megapixels, decent lcd screen. Kinda pricey at around $450, but I think its well worth it. And lenses of course will totally rape your wallet.
NIkon D3000

Nice. Seen some good prices on ebay under $300, but that's just for the body. No kidding on the lenses. Expensive one I've seen was over $500.

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:None
I can't help you with your exact needs Thumper, but perhaps this website can help out. They have good reviews on a variety of camcorders.

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/

I dont have any suggestions for DSLR's though. :\

Livyatan

Livyatan

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better

I can't help you with your exact needs Thumper, but perhaps this website can help out. They have good reviews on a variety of camcorders.

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/

I dont have any suggestions for DSLR's though. :\

Thanks for that link man :) What I was trying to look for was a DV type camcorder. Need one to do my homework with for film class. I'll keep looking around, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users