wheres the bar at the bottom i was promised free drinks!

GoodKarme

I think it still need little fix and then it will be available, dunno if you noticed but the bar cover at bottom " Back to top Forum Home Delete My Cookies Mark Board As Read" which is not good looking...

I think it still need little fix and then it will be available, dunno if you noticed but the bar cover at bottom " Back to top Forum Home Delete My Cookies Mark Board As Read" which is not good looking...

yea i noticed its not pretty not like the other one from yesterday lol )

• Administrators

Since, Kandya have 1300 friends it started using more php memory and caused little issue. We had to remove it for time being till we fix few bugs.

@Godkarme

In new version of forums you can share your post directly from here or you can directly share your tweets on forums. ;) You all will see some good changes on forums pretty much soon. :) Oh new profile customization is also coming soon.

• Like 1

Since, Kandya have 1300 friends it started using more php memory and caused little issue. We had to remove it for time being till we fix few bugs.

@Godkarme

In new version of forums you can share your post directly from here or you can directly share your tweets on forums. ;) You all will see some good changes on forums pretty much soon. :) Oh new profile customization is also coming soon.

Lol dare,i thought you were joking,she really had more 1000 friends :unsure:

Edited by Husa