Mobile forums.

Krayzie

Im just wondering if it is possible to make the forums mobile phone accesible. I am not sure whether or not it is yet, but when I get on my phone, it is just a white screen with a bunch of different links. And if it isnt, how hard would it be to make it accesible by a cell phone? Just asking. :)

`Krayzie.

That theme is the "Lo-Fi" theme, especially made for mobile phones and slow connections. It depends on your mobile phone, but you should still be able to choose your favorite theme in the combo-box at the bottom of the page.

Ok, well maybe its just my phone. Or maybe I just havent tried enough. But I dont even get a place to login or anything.

Works okayish on my samsung glyde. I can't see pictures, but thats fine with me.

I have the Samsung Instinct s30, but I will try some more when I get some more time later on tonight.

For the Lo-Fi, do I need to set that on my phone, or on the forums here for if/when I log in on my phone?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nokia 5530, Mini Opera Browser, works fine with Lo Fi, but in it isn't appear the VIEW NEW CONTENT link. I wish it appear.

It doesnt really work all that great when I use my normal browser on my phone, everything gets jumbled up, but I didnt think about going and using my Opera app.