Who has music on profile?

GraveDigger

DO you have any music on your profile? You should add 1 of your favorite songs to it so that we all may hear what type of music that you listen to. There are several clan members that can help you do this if you dont know how--(i didnt. I had to have help)

well i must admit i had some help doing it ...but i heard that was a pretty cool choise ...u know it ...so thx again Thundercunt! &Chuck!...love u both ...but i love GD! even more :P

i got mine up and running. Carcass - corporal jigsore quandary

Thats very cool

now i got mc eight on my profile........also awesome

but i really like The Doors.Next time on my profile!!!

http://uploads.mailboxdrive.com/wiskey%20bar.mp3

I love the doors--great jam.

Dear god they have figured how to post music in a topic... damn auto play in forum topics sucks. All it would take now is for someone else to post a song over this one and you can only imagine what that would sound like. I will hold back though and not post my "satanic cult chant in slow speed" over your doors song. hahahahaa devil.gif