Drinking and its consequences!

kandya

Well I drink alot and pretty often :D I stay in my limits usually tho.. And to be sure the best feeling u will ever feel is the 1 particular moment when u realize the hangover is gone!! WHAT A FEELING I SAY!

HRM...Limit, :confused whats the meaning of this word? Does it mean how much alcohol you can buy that night with the funds in your pocket? If so then yes I usually stick with my limit. If you mean how much you consume till you are too plastard and realize that the toilet seat in the bathroom you just dropped your pants for is actually the kitchen sink then yes I pass my limit ALL the time!!! :unsure:

I usually dont puke if I dont mix, but I do love waking up to the stories that always seem a little different than I remembered the night before. :lol:

COME ON I'M IRISH!! Of course I dont follow any limits!! Duh!!! :yahoo

What'd happen if I take a glass before playing COD4? rolleyes.gif

Well if u would take a glass probably nothing....but if u would take another glass after the first one...and so one ...u will die more times then u can respawm ;) ...i should try this one!...:P

Well I drink alot and pretty often :D I stay in my limits usually tho.. And to be sure the best feeling u will ever feel is the 1 particular moment when u realize the hangover is gone!! WHAT A FEELING I SAY!

:lol what a feeling indeed!..

HRM...Limit, :confused whats the meaning of this word? Does it mean how much alcohol you can buy that night with the funds in your pocket? If so then yes I usually stick with my limit. If you mean how much you consume till you are too plastard and realize that the toilet seat in the bathroom you just dropped your pants for is actually the kitchen sink then yes I pass my limit ALL the time!!! :unsure:

I usually dont puke if I dont mix, but I do love waking up to the stories that always seem a little different than I remembered the night before. :lol:

COME ON I'M IRISH!! Of course I dont follow any limits!! Duh!!!

:lol i love u IRISH people!...

We love our flavored water...or what you know as BEER!!! :yahoo

LoL...flavored water ...thats cool i will start using it ...:P

In my alcohol you won`t find blood!

double LoL!...this should definitely be a quote!... ;)

i normally stay in my limit

i try not to drink tooooo much....it just makes me feel bad (espacially the morning hangover)

i just drink until i got in a funny mood :P

but sometimes it really f**ks me ..... i drink ...dont feel any difference...so i drink more, more and more....just on the stairs i notice how drunk i am :D

Dont and have never drunk any kind of alcohol beverage. well except cough syrup lol

drinking does no one good screws the liver, makes ur reactions slow, affects the cerebellum etc etc

it's a shame more kids can't say this