True or False?

MaKy

Topic popped into my head today and it goes like this.

Tell a brief story about something that may or may not have happened to you and the reader has to guess whether it's True or False.

After at least 5 replies you must reveal if your story is fact or fiction. ( Feel free to share ideas how to tweak the topic )

I will begin with an example.

One day I was sitting on the porch with an air rifle and decided to shoot at a bird sitting on a cable that ran from a telegraph pole to my house. I missed the bird and hit the cable which caused my home telephone connection to be cut off.

True or False?

• Like 3

Seems feasible, ima say true to you Maky...

Okay, here's mine..     When I was 15 or 16, I was chased through the streets of Washington PA by a gang, that intended to do lots of harm to me..  I was on foot, they were in cars, the chase lasted about half an hour. I only escaped alive because I hid under a car on the side of the street.   True or False?

• Like 1

Nice one Chameleon....

I'm sure that's happened to people before.. In The Movieeees. lol I'm going to say False.

• Like 3

Tossin' a false @Chameleon. Sounds awesome, but still. The skeptic in me.

@Maky I'd say true.

Fact or fiction: When i was a teenager, I once broke into my highschool and took a shit in the sink of the teacher's lounge. The principal vowed to catch the little bastard that did it over the announcements the next day.

Edited by SiD
  • Like 2

@ SID lol. Done something similar so hopefully I'm right in saying True.

Maybe edit your post to say @MaKy and @Chameleon. We need five replies to reveal the Truth.

I am going to have to leave, but I will post this.

http://tomgeil.com/RFK1968.html

I was there and I shook his hand. 

Couldn't wait for 5 replies? lol I suppose you've given out Christmas presents already too. At least my guess was right.

• Like 3

Couldn't wait for 5 replies? lol I suppose you've given out Christmas presents already too. At least my guess was right.

You really think this thread will survive that long?  I am the king of dead threads like this. 

We must keep the thread alive

@maky I'll throw a false, the chances of hitting the wires is so small unless you're so damn unlucky xD

@Chameleon True because I was with the gang chasing you

@Ol' Smoke False :D:D. Jk true

My turn: When I was a kid, I told my dad a virus had appeared on the family computer causing it to stop working... It was actually because I had terminated a system process on the task manager because a program had frozen and I was trying to stop it. (Note: I was 7 when this had happened.)

• Like 2

i was chased by the cops in Hong Kong and escaped by jumping from one SKY SCRAPER to the Next....was even shot at......but survived.......and got away.

True or False???

Edited by Line Out
  • Like 1

i was chased by the cops in Hong Kong and escaped by jumping from one SKY SCRAPER to the Next....was even shot at......but survived.......and got away.

@Line Out False, unless you are Jackie Chan hehehe

Edited by Chameleon
  • Like 1