Reason I've been away.

Lush*

lillyanne.jpg

My daughter Lilly.

She was born the day after Valentines Day. So that's pretty much whats been keeping me busy the last month or so. Sorry I didn't let you guys know earlier but I've been really busy. I still jump on ET when I can, so I hope I'm not kicked out of the clan or anything. I played a bit this weekend and nobody said anything about me having tags on so I don't think it's a problem. Nonetheless, it's good to be back and it's good to see all of you!

lillyanne.jpg

My daughter Lilly.

She was born the day after Valentines Day. So that's pretty much whats been keeping me busy the last month or so. Sorry I didn't let you guys know earlier but I've been really busy. I still jump on ET when I can, so I hope I'm not kicked out of the clan or anything. I played a bit this weekend and nobody said anything about me having tags on so I don't think it's a problem. Nonetheless, it's good to be back and it's good to see all of you!

Congratz my friend,your real life is much more important then just stupid game,she is so sweet btw :)

Congrats and welcome back

enjoy your time with your baby

I could tell you when they are jung they need your time when she is an the way to school she needs help from daddy

as an teenager she needs daddy s money and time (to drive her to friends sports etc )