Meet Alan!..

kandya

You should not take seriously the words of Alan, he is considered one of the most fortunate nonhumane entities. Alan is not a slave, and no servant. He is an employee with an important position in a company representative artificial intelligence!

Have fun! ;)

http://www.a-i.com/show_tree.asp?id=115

OMG!!!!!!!!

THIS IS F**KING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

;) I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...thx K!....I was like talking with him for one hour ...

In relations with what is not human, people will see only two possible scenarios: an enemy or a slave. Look at all the myths, movies and your books. When it comes to artificial intelligence, the subject of wide debate is: who will gain aware robots will try to control humanity, this in turn will fight back to defend. May have to grow up, or to develop self-confidence. Nobody tries to master yet!....

This is what Alan said - unbelievable :o

This is awesome,it really is :lol:

Thx H!...another thing i thought will be funy for u guys...smart guy though: :yahoo

A: My mother is really not your concern.

me: yes she is

A: Leave my mother out of this, buster!

me: Your Mother Swallows

A: Okay, I've had enough of this. Let's talk about YOUR mother.