News New Euro Jaymod Server

daredevil

Why are you and your clan so bothered about this server may I ask?

You wrote the SL forum's topic too. I ask since you didn't ever do anything like this for F|A's other servers. :)

Cya.

Its maily bcoz we wanted to get our own server to get popular, but i was just to hard. Had some problems with FTP access and other things, so we couldnt really work on it without full access to server, meanwhile i guess splashy and hell had some convos about the euro server hosting and ofc every euro guy would like to see FA jaymod at euro location, i had that wish for almost a year now to get euro server and now finally made.

I know u might ask why we care so much, since its not our server, but this was kinda the chance we were waiting for, to get euro server with good clan, so we could support it as much as we can, to make it really popular and to have it like we had at old times "Begginers world - yellow " that server was hosted by .$k@ and Pro* and was at that time most busy server at euro location, now we want to make this thing again, to make it the best popular server at europe.

And no, its not heaven for "double guns" since i personal dislike it, if u have one gun is way than enought to play it, u just need to learn how to use it and other weapons apart from smg.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol....wy i have over 5000 xp ther? today i go on and i have thi xp?

if ur playing on FA2 the ammout of xp will be same as if u go on this new euro server, i have on fa2 around 235k xp and same i got on euro one.

Lol was playing on it yesterday with Hulk. Then Subway came around, and the bots dont know that map XD. Just sit in spawn, and then you can go flame em. 522-59 XD

And how did I already have 38k xp and my level set there?

Lol was playing on it yesterday with Hulk. Then Subway came around, and the bots dont know that map XD. Just sit in spawn, and then you can go flame em. 522-59 XD

And how did I already have 38k xp and my level set there?

lol....wy i have over 5000 xp ther? today i go on and i have thi xp?

if ur playing on FA2 the ammout of xp will be same as if u go on this new euro server, i have on fa2 around 235k xp and same i got on euro one.

;)

Well I had 39,700(estimated last number) on Jay 2, and I went on the Euro, and only had 38?

Krazy the xp you have @jay#2 is not synchronized each day with the one at Fun server... fun server have the OLD xp from jay#2 about 4 or 6 days ago

so it's impossible to have the same XP every where. now you can make it higher at fun server by playing there all time or same time spend as at jay#2