FARCRY4 for PC, Worth it?

Bow_In_Honor

SO,

I've been seeing a lot of attention from Youtubers (Mainly Rooster Teeth) recently around FARCRY4, and the game looks amazing. I'm just wondering if anyone has played it and if so has feed back they could share about the game, because I'm planning on picking it up on Steam.

If you've played Farcry 3 and enjoyed it, then grab FC4. It's essentially the same game with elephants.

Even if you haven't played FC3, still grab it. It's a great game.

• Like 2

Actually yeah, that's a good deal there.

Considering the main game is like $70 even on steam. I wouldn't even bet it being at $45 even for the xmas sale only because it's so new. The cheapest you can get it is $47.95 from green man gaming with a coupon.

I would have bought it myself, but non-steam is a bit of a deal breaker for me. If you don't care a ton about having it on steam, you can avoid double DRM and just use it on Uplay (which you need anyway).

As someone posted above If u have played FC3 This game would be superb..

The graphics are great but annoying part is the cut scenes. For me i havent spent money on games that much i usually download them so i dont know about steam or how much it costs in India. And nice part is the game takes place in India and soldiers swearing in Indian language is funny.

It is a really fun game though. I own it on the xbox one already (hence why I'm trying to sell the PC version). It is similar to far cry 3 but I loved 3 and this one is great so far.

In this one though you can do co-op missions if you have friends that play and there are a few different animals!

Edited by Corey