Explanation of Google Drive

Kepar

I've seen this app before and I see it everyday everywhere. I haven't done much research on it but I am guessing it's an app/program for PC and Android phones where you can backup all your files and I understand all that. Now the thing is that I heard from someone that you can use it as a normal storage on your phone where you can install apps and stuff on it and use it normally which was completely new to me but he did also said that it depends on the phone itself. 

Now my question is: Does it really works that way because I have no idea if I should believe that or not?

I know that the easiest way would be to just install it and try it out myself but I figured I will get more information about it here.  :)

• Like 1

Your friend fed you a line of BS- no, you cannot install apps on it. It's cloud storage for file backup/creation/sharing/collaboration.

And personally, I do not store anything on Google Drive besides my automatic Android photo backup because of Google's notorious privacy policy and data-mining.

That's what I tought, I heard of cloud storages and I know what they are so this was like really wierd to hear. I just downloaded the app and I really like it except the thing you can only delete and change to other folder one file at a time :/ i got 42 files to delete, that's going to be a nightmare. I am going to do a factory reset on my phone so this will help a lot because I have I have no idea where is all my memory from SD card :P

Anyways thanks for the answer. :)