BSOD's

Papito

About the memtest, i have never seen it work.

I do, few weeks back I saw how memtest gave me erros with other RAM.

I will try everything else you said before.

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a kernel-mode application generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following 

description: DirectX Graphics Kernel
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another
driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

:rolleyes:

-make sure Windows Update is enabled (on auto).

-uninstall the graphic card driver.

-use CCleaner to clean the registry.

-reboot.

-install the latest driver released for your graphic card.

• Like 2

Annibal @ I did it, I mentioned in OP, I downloaded the latest updates, clean registry, clean video drivers and installed again the latest version, but it seems that one of my Memory RAM is the cause of everything, I removed it and now everything is fine, :( thank you anyway for the tíos.

• Like 2