What X Box 360 should I get?

Navydoc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqt6cLko_dc

That is somewhat of a video of "The Red Ring of Death".

Acade -vs- Elite

That is the difference between the Elite version and the Arcade version. Hope that helps a little.

• Like 1

Depends what you are going for. The Elite and Arcade has no differences in manufacturing according to microsoft. If the red ring does occur, it wouldn't matter what console you buy. The thing that would matter is the manufacturing date. Overtime the xbox 360's are varied because of a alteration of hardware, to prevent loud noises and the red ring. If you want to look up the manufacturing date of your xbox 360, look for the lot number located on the box and then use http://www.360drives.com/list to see when it was manufactured. If it was manufactured after jan 2009, the red ring problem is fixed because of the jasper motherboard

As for what console to buy? Elite would be the best, because in the future I will guarentee that you will buy xbox live games. The 120 gig hard drive would be essential. Some of my favourite games are Castle Crashers and Shadow Complex

I, myself, got the arcade because of the cost. With that, got 2 games with it. If you got some cash to burn, go for the elite. The arcade one is cheap, but cheaper on ebay. Got mine for 109 bucks.