One question about administration

Skylark159

So guys I wanna know that:

Think you play on NOQ3 server and you have 60000XP for this you applied for FA and your app. was accepted.

Then do U only be the admin of that server or all the FA servers???

Plus, in another hand do you need 40000XP in all the servers????

and I am asking this because I have a bro. who plays in jaymod2 and his in game name is sagnik :)

Admin applies to all servers. If accepted, you can visit any FA server and get set up to do admin duties.

I could be wrong, but I am positive you only need 40K on one server. This is to show you've been playing on FA servers for a while and have some experience in game. You don't need 40k for every server you visit.

I mean I'm also sure you can carry admin to other games. Like if you're ET admin and decide to suddenly start playing COD4, you're admin on COD4 too. Although you'd have to learn how things work there first.

• Like 4

• Leader

whatttt????????

YES!!! What SiD said IS TRUE, it is ALL TRUE!   :)

Open the FA HomePage and you can see that FA has servers for all those games listed on the left side:  ET, COD4, CS, L4D2, Minecraft and more.

If you look in http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/48-pc-gaming-discussion/you will see other games that FA admins are active on and may have FA-Clan groups on, such as TF2 and War Thunder.  (Salute Narugo & Maky :) )

• Like 3

YES!!! What SiD said IS TRUE, it is ALL TRUE!   :)

Open the FA HomePage and you can see that FA has servers for all those games listed on the left side:  ET, COD4, CS, L4D2, Minecraft and more.

If you look in http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/48-pc-gaming-discussion/you will see other games that FA admins are active on and may have FA-Clan groups on, such as TF2 and War Thunder.  (Salute Narugo & Maky :) )

But I only play ET is it ok???

I mean I'm also sure you can carry admin to other games. Like if you're ET admin and decide to suddenly start playing COD4, you're admin on COD4 too. Although you'd have to learn how things work there first.

That is exactly what I did. 

Currently I have admin in all but one of the COD4 servers, all but one of the ET servers, our Team Fortress 2 server and Minecraft.

So, yes, once you're a member of FA, you're an admin for all of our servers. You just need someone to set your levels on each server you visit :)

• Like 2

That is exactly what I did. 

Currently I have admin in all but one of the COD4 servers, all but one of the ET servers, our Team Fortress 2 server and Minecraft.

So, yes, once you're a member of FA, you're an admin for all of our servers. You just need someone to set your levels on each server you visit :)

Okk Thanks :)